• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

report: alabama and LSU wanted no part of playing Wisconsin @ camp Randall

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pwWRI.gif

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, college football teams are comprised of young men, and for them, one of the greatest hazards of Madison is the physical development of underaged girls. "She looked 18 to me" won't keep 'em out of the hoosegow. It's never been acceptable rationale, anyway.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, college football teams are comprised of young men, and for them, one of the greatest hazards of Madison is the physical development of underaged girls. "She looked 18 to me" won't keep 'em out of the hoosegow. It's never been acceptable rationale, anyway.

7KHicCV.jpg

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin may have even more trouble getting games in the future now since they want to talk shit about the teams they play.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin may have even more trouble getting games in the future now since they want to talk shit about the teams they play.

Barry publicly courted home and homes before you all agreed to the neutral site games. I'm not sure why this article was made besides page views. We all knew this and I even mentioned this before.

I'm also a little dumbfounded why they are trying to compare LSU and Bama. LSU is going to Lambeau, which takes guts. Bama wouldn't play us up north. We both have 2017 open, so hopefully Saban mans up and plays us.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry publicly courted home and homes before you all agreed to the neutral site games. I'm not sure why this article was made besides page views. We all knew this and I even mentioned this before.

I'm also a little dumbfounded why they are trying to compare LSU and Bama. LSU is going to Lambeau, which takes guts. Bama wouldn't play us up north. We both have 2017 open, so hopefully Saban mans up and plays us.

I don't think Alabama would travel up to Lambaeu field unless there is a recruit up there that is wanted or something like that. Probably would do the second if it was in Texas or California.

I'm betting the only reason LSU agreed is because they got confused with the "beau" part of the name and thought it was local. :dhd:

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau has a marketing hook. The game will get more national attention because it's there. That's better for recruiting.

Also, isn't there a thing that the teams playing at neutral site games don't share the TV money with the other teams in the conference. Thought I heard something about that.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't play it because they will make more money playing at a neutral site. Let's face it Wisconsin is butt hurt because they want to sell the ticket packages.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambeau has a marketing hook. The game will get more national attention because it's there. That's better for recruiting.

Also, isn't there a thing that the teams playing at neutral site games don't share the TV money with the other teams in the conference. Thought I heard something about that.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with it:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Allen talked about this a few years back. He discussed the sec ooc scheduling as compared to other confrerences. He even stepped up enough to say USC is better than the SEC Fight On\/
Well, shit, if Marcus fucking Allen says it, then it must be true. :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the Lambeau field game considered a home game for Wisky anyway? We sure heard that over and over when we played BSU in Atlanta. Amazing at the hypocrisy if there is a way to spin it anti-SEC. I love it by the way ... the minute you guys stop whining I will realize that the college football cycle is cycling.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much batter. There needs to be a strict 2:1 meat to cornbread ratio.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the Lambeau field game considered a home game for Wisky anyway? We sure heard that over and over when we played BSU in Atlanta. Amazing at the hypocrisy if there is a way to spin it anti-SEC. I love it by the way ... the minute you guys stop whining I will realize that the college football cycle is cycling.

Yeah, I don't mind and actually think it's really awesome that I'll get to see the game at Lambeau. The shitty part is having a game in Texas two years in a row, and not playing an actual Texas team. I'd be way more likely to travel to Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa for a game as I'd like to see the game day environment down there and not at a neutral site.

Like it or not, most of the top SEC schools have figured out a formula for OOC games that works damn well.

Desean12345

#What is Hashtag?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who said it wasn't? It is a virtual home game for Wisky and far from a neutral sight just like the BSU-UGA game or the Va TECH-BSU game.

Neutral site games are bullshit because they aren't really neutral.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said it wasn't? It is a virtual home game for Wisky and far from a neutral sight just like the BSU-UGA game or the Va TECH-BSU game.

Neutral site games are bullshit because they aren't really neutral.
Uh, that's kind of what the thread is about ... that LSU and Bama are "afraid" to go to Wisky.

I love neutral site games ... they typically have two good teams, its a blast to go to them as a fan - sort of like a pre-season bowl game - and often they are really good games. Great way to kick of a new year of college football.