• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rep Points

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if married to you, perfectly understandable.

And this thread is already non-hockey related. I think I'm entitled to some non-hockey talk in a non-hockey thread, especially since every thread, hockey or non-hockey, is subject to your one trick pony lameness.

wait, married guy, pony hasn't been touched in years. No wonder you (pretend to) like heroin so much.

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
PS: You're the little bitch who did the quoting and bumping, lest we forget. Don't want me to respond to you? Hey, don't quote + respond to me. Pretty easy concept to grasp...... or so I would like to think.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it now. Maddog hasn't been posting lately and you miss him.

Aw, how cute. Somebody is lonely without their online best friend.

And if you noticed, most of my gifs and non hockey stuff are in threads marked OT or the General Forum on here. I have more posts talking about hockey on here in 1 day than you have all together.

Just say you like to bitch for the sake of bitching already, and turn that record over.

Dupster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just because someone talks a lot doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. You're living proof. Know what most people call people that talk too much? yappy little bitches. Yup, seems appropriate.

OWNED

Have a good one, simpleton. Ignored. Amount of actual hockey knowledge lost? Absolutely nothing.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS: You're the little bitch who did the quoting and bumping, lest we forget. Don't want me to respond to you? Hey, don't quote + respond to me. Pretty easy concept to grasp...... or so I would like to think.

So why are you crying about it? It's exactly what you are looking for, so don't act surprised about it.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because someone talks a lot doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. You're living proof. Know what most people call people that talk too much? yappy little bitches. Yup, seems appropriate.

OWNED

Have a good one, simpleton. Ignored. Amount of actual hockey knowledge lost? Absolutely nothing.

HA HA HA HA

I am in your head and have absolutely ruined you. Too funny.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You do realize that half of your 380 posts are just you bitching about things that are non hockey related, and the other half are you bitching about people being wrong in what they post.

You are basically an online poster equivalent to my wife. Just not happy unless you are bitching about something.

heroin.gif

But whatever spin you wanna put on it is fine by me.

REP

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gif gif heroin gif

4879 posts worth. What a loser.

Yet you just can't help talking about me.

If this place is so bad, why not post on another forum then?

I know, I know, it's because you're not the problem, it's people like me. Same old story over and over.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think a better example of the word hypocrite has ever been found before. I am in awe of how much hypocrisy there is right now.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have another baby about to be born in 12 hours, and have already picked a name.

If she's one of those babies that cries a lot, I think I will have to change her name to Dupster.

To make you feel better about it, you can pretend it's a testament to how much you have ruined me.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf is going on here.
Dup, you really need to chill out and lighten up.
it is the offseason so the hockey talk is a bit slow yes but it is still existant.
If we want to pass the time, why can't we have a little fun and laugh?

Also, no need to rattle the cage, you two.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez...here i am thinking there weren't enough ladies on here when in reality there were others i hadn't realized. *JOKE DONT BE SO SENSITIVE*