• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reminder: Nuggets still have not won at Salt Lake since 2014

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are always people who won’t like somebody.

Maybe it is my perspective. I was a kid when MJ was in his prime. Kids tend to like the big names. Adults tend to be more set in their ways. They are more skeptical and critical of star athletes.

I know I tend to find fault in a lot of players today instead of blindly appreciating them when I was young.

I did hate the Pistons, but I am pretty sure everyone did.
I assume youre talking about the Detroit bad boys back in the day, lol and yes they were hated because they were a group of thugs

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I've had him ranked #4 in my rankings last summer and will probably move him back up next year the way things are currently shaping up.

So, don't play the BS card that I won't acknowledge that he can play, because I have time and time again.

However, he himself has proven time and time again that he has more respect for himself than he does for the game of basketball. And because of this, and with the conclusion of this here post, I am officially done giving him any more of my energy beyond what I do in my Top 50 player rankings.
I dont dont a problem with any player having more respect for himself then the game. They all do that and Human life comes first. I sure in the hell am going to protect myself before letting some billionare owner treat me like shit and then discard me like trash the way they would