• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reminder: Nuggets still have not won at Salt Lake since 2014

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I especially get a kick out of is that many who hated on LeBron during his Miami years are now these days among his biggest supporters.

Only real difference is that now he's manipulating his team through his fanboy agent as opposed to his '03 draft buddies.

The reality is that he's no different than Trump is that he's a colluding fuck. Except that he's not an old fat white guy...

seriously...?

I STILL hate LeClown, but it ain't like i can phone Jeannie and have him kicked off our roster...

'sides, i'm a fan of the name on the FRONT of thersey, not the back...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though we're standing at 12-3, this is the stat/fact that is going to hinder us when the games matter the most.

Therefore, I am taking a "believe it when I see it" approach to this season.

In other words - To the Lakers fans and other California residents that dominate this board, you guys are in luck. I won't be posting on here for awhile.
What you said here, Doesn't Mean Shit. The Lakers have barely won a hand full of games in Portland since they beat them in the Western Conference Finals in 2000 and the Lakers have 5 champions to their big fat Zero

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit flattering yourself. @Chrisper4Prez @Lakers+USC=#1 @bksballer89 know all about my CBS days, namely when Derek Fisher manipulated the Jazz by playing the cancer card so he could return to the Lakers.
You sound so ignorant. Fisher wasnt really an impact player for the Jazz and was taking time from the players that needed the playing time and the Dude's daughter had cancer Moron. Do you have a clue of what it takes to treat a child with cancer? You sound like the dumb ass Utah Fans that thought Fisher should have let his daughter die, instead of taking her to where she could be treated. Newsflash for Utah fans, .Nothing so special to justify that type of loyalty

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I especially get a kick out of is that many who hated on LeBron during his Miami years are now these days among his biggest supporters.

Only real difference is that now he's manipulating his team through his fanboy agent as opposed to his '03 draft buddies.

The reality is that he's no different than Trump is that he's a colluding fuck. Except that he's not an old fat white guy...
Why do you always talk out of your ass in Here? Have you been abused before?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't leave shit. My fantasy BB team is just that bad that there ain't that much to talk about.

And for the record, there's no one individual girls team I follow nowadays. I am a NWI region blogger...
Now you sound creepy

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, this is just chock full of stupid.

If you don't like a player and that player joins your team, you end up supporting that player whether you want to or not because you support your team.

Additionally, sports fans who have the ability to be at least mildly objective (not you), can acknowledge a great player whether they like him or not.

I've never been a Lebron fan, but I can acknowledge that he is a great player and in the convo for greatest of all time, no matter how much I may not like it.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't like a player and that player joins your team, you end up supporting that player whether you want to or not because you support your team.

Additionally, sports fans who have the ability to be at least mildly objective (not you), can acknowledge a great player whether they like him or not.

I've never been a Lebron fan, but I can acknowledge that he is a great player and in the convo for greatest of all time, no matter how much I may not like it.

Oh, I've had him ranked #4 in my rankings last summer and will probably move him back up next year the way things are currently shaping up.

So, don't play the BS card that I won't acknowledge that he can play, because I have time and time again.

However, he himself has proven time and time again that he has more respect for himself than he does for the game of basketball. And because of this, and with the conclusion of this here post, I am officially done giving him any more of my energy beyond what I do in my Top 50 player rankings.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you sound creepy

You know, there are some writers that get paid to game surf the way I do. Impossible, right? :scratch::doh::L

It's only sports, dude. There's really no need to quote me in five consecutive posts in order to get my attention.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, there are some writers that get paid to game surf the way I do. Impossible, right? :scratch::doh::L

It's only sports, dude. There's really no need to quote me in five consecutive posts in order to get my attention.
Yes I know - and many of them don't know any more then my pet boxer a few years ago when she was alive - No offense, but I don't have time for blogs and I consider them of little value - Either the Lakers win - or they lose -

But you missed my point as usual - In your blogs when they get paid to do that they stay off boards like this one and they don't talk stupid which would otherwise make them sound creepy. If you want to write about young girls being a single man that's never been married, that's fine - but keep it professional and in the blog - not in here where they talk about everything under the sun

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides that I've seen many fans that supported their team, but never liked certain players. I remember one guy on the ESPN boards - who absolutely hated Kobe - Far worse than @ChiefsLakers67 hates LeBron - lol - As hard as that is too believe - I am not kidding you:lol:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I've had him ranked #4 in my rankings last summer and will probably move him back up next year the way things are currently shaping up.

So, don't play the BS card that I won't acknowledge that he can play, because I have time and time again.

However, he himself has proven time and time again that he has more respect for himself than he does for the game of basketball. And because of this, and with the conclusion of this here post, I am officially done giving him any more of my energy beyond what I do in my Top 50 player rankings.

Jesus Christ what a crock of shit

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that I've seen many fans that supported their team, but never liked certain players. I remember one guy on the ESPN boards - who absolutely hated Kobe - Far worse than @ChiefsLakers67 hates LeBron - lol - As hard as that is too believe - I am not kidding you:lol:

Kobe and LeBron, probably the two most polarizing superstars ever. Top five at least: somewhere in there is Barkley, maybe Magic after the AIDS thing, etc

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe and LeBron, probably the two most polarizing superstars ever. Top five at least: somewhere in there is Barkley, maybe Magic after the AIDS thing, etc

Most superstars are polarizing because the fans of teams they repeatedly beat hate them.

Tom Brady is another example. A lot of hate out there for Tom Brady.

Ironically, MJ is one of the least hated superstars and that plays its part in the GOAT debate. MJ played the media card better than anybody.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Meanwhile, it still says "Go away Lebron James" on your sig line.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most superstars are polarizing because the fans of teams they repeatedly beat hate them.

Tom Brady is another example. A lot of hate out there for Tom Brady.

Ironically, MJ is one of the least hated superstars and that plays its part in the GOAT debate. MJ played the media card better than anybody.

On MJ: he was actually pretty polarizing in his heyday and a lot of folks didn't like him. We just didn't have social media for folks to complain about him 24/7.

I was coaching high school basketball at the time and didn't like him because I was trying to teach my players to play team ball and they all wanted to be MJ and average 30 points per game.

With most stars, as time passes, folks forget why they didn't like a player, the hate tends to start turning into nostalgia and the player starts being seen as better than he was.

It's why there are folks who think MJ never missed a clutch shot and never lost a game in the playoffs. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On MJ: he was actually pretty polarizing in his heyday and a lot of folks didn't like him. We just didn't have social media for folks to complain about him 24/7.

I was coaching high school basketball at the time and didn't like him because I was trying to teach my players to play team ball and they all wanted to be MJ and average 30 points per game.

With most stars, as time passes, folks forget why they didn't like a player, the hate tends to start turning into nostalgia and the player starts being seen as better than he was.

It's why there are folks who think MJ never missed a clutch shot and never lost a game in the playoffs. lol

There are always people who won’t like somebody.

Maybe it is my perspective. I was a kid when MJ was in his prime. Kids tend to like the big names. Adults tend to be more set in their ways. They are more skeptical and critical of star athletes.

I know I tend to find fault in a lot of players today instead of blindly appreciating them when I was young.

I did hate the Pistons, but I am pretty sure everyone did.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, although I think more people hated Kobe than those that currently hate Lebron who is not nearly as selfish of a player like Kobe used to be