• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2021 NFL Power Rankings W8

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons aren't trending anywhere. They just beat possibly the worst team in the league via a last second field goal. They have only beat shit teams and they also lost to shit teams.

The falcons are a shit team? They are terrible? Then why are the Giants ranked lower than the eagles? Both teams have identical 2-5 records. They haven’t played each other but they share a common opponent (Carolina) who they both beat. The Giants only other win was against the Saints (on the road) who are 4-2 and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today whereas the eagles only other win was against the “shit” “terrible” falcons.

Last edited:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could smoke the Eagles? The Eagles already smoked them 32-6!
Yeah but you dont judge ajy team based on their worst performance. Every team would look awful at years end if you did that

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The falcons are a shit team? They are terrible? Then why are the Giants ranked lower than the eagles? Both teams have identical 2-5 records. They haven’t played each other but they share a common opponent (Carolina) who they both beat. The Giants only other win was against the Saints (on the road) who are 4-2 and would be in the playoffs if the season ended today whereas the eagles only other win was against the “shit” “terrible” falcons.
Plus the Giants have played a tougher SOS. If I remember correctly the OP kept touting that on his defense of how the Eagles would make the playoffs.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the patriots ahead of the saints? The saints have a better record and beat the patriots head to head. That makes the giants win against the saints that much more impressive

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't that long ago the Packers beat the Bengals in Cincinnati...but what do results have to do with very exclusive and very intuitive rankings?
I actually thought the same, but in reality the game was so close I think either/or is fine. You could also argue that going into Baltimore and decimating that team on the road carries a bit more weight, but either way, I would have been ok with where Cincinnati is ranked.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have a better record than the eagles.

They have played an extremely easy schedule thus far and if they were even a decent team they would be 5-1 yet they are only 3-3.

Look at who they have played.

W1 blowout loss to Eagles
W2 blowout loss to the Bucs (only team with a winning record they have played this season.
W3 Squeek by win over the Giants
W4 loss to Redskins
W5 close win over Jets
W6 BYE
W7 Squeek by win over Dolphins

The Falcons are not a good football team.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giants lost to the Falcons.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you dont judge ajy team based on their worst performance. Every team would look awful at years end if you did that

Falcons have done nothing at all impressive this season. There is flatout no argument for anything they have done this season for them to not be looked at as one of the many bad teams in the league.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the patriots ahead of the saints? The saints have a better record and beat the patriots head to head. That makes the giants win against the saints that much more impressive

Two very unimpressive inconsistent middling teams. Patriots are trending up while Saints trending down. Also view Mac Jones as an improving player whereas Jameis is who he is.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except have a better record than the eagles

I get you're really challenged. So I'll help you out here. Refer to the OP:

"These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings. "

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get you're really challenged. So I'll help you out here. Refer to the OP:

"These Power Rankings are based on who I think the teams stand right now based on many things that I see and look at. These are not just some re-order of the standings. "

Oh… so that’s you’re out when challenged with logic and reasoning. Got it!

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh… so that’s you’re out when challenged with logic and reasoning. Got it!

My out? This is how power rankings operate. If you just want to look at standings then go look at standings. I have a 77-29 record in picking NFL games this season. You will be very hard pressed to find any so called expert working for any publication or media outlet with a better record this season. And why is my record so good? Because I do these power rankings every week and I assess every team in the league based on what they have done and what they are currently doing and it puts me in a position where my NFL pick record verifies that I have a far better pulse on where teams are at in relation to other teams in the league than most others.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My out? This is how power rankings operate. If you just want to look at standings then go look at standings. I have a 77-29 record in picking NFL games this season. You will be very hard pressed to find any so called expert working for any publication or media outlet with a better record this season. And why is my record so good? Because I do these power rankings every week and I assess every team in the league based on what they have done and what they are currently doing and it puts me in a position where my NFL pick record verifies that I have a far better pulse on where teams are at in relation to other teams in the league than most others.

Really? Then why do you think the Eagles have any shot at sniffing the playoffs this year?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Then why do you think the Eagles have any shot at sniffing the playoffs this year?

Because a bad team will be getting the 7th seed and they have both the easiest remaining schedule in the league and shown the ability to be able to beat other bad teams, a lot of which they will be playing the rest of the way.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no such thing as an easy schedule for a "not good" football team....shall we take a look??? yes, we will

@ Lions
Chargers
@ Broncos
Saints
@ Giants
@ Jets
Washington
Giants
@ Washington
Dallas

The Eagles are a 2-5 team right now, and I'm guessing it'll take 9 wins to get a playoff spot. I don't see 7 wins in that schedule for the Eagle. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles lost to the Lions, Broncos, or Jets....and I don't see them sweeping both Washington and the Giants...so you fill in the wins where ever you want, but I don't see 7.

In fact, I'll give you a loss for Chargers, Saints and Dallas....so now the Eagles can't lose any of those other games...even if you beat one of the 3 I just mentioned...you can't lose 2 of the others...and it's not like those are gimmes...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying they will be in the playoffs.

Personally I think the cards are stacked against them.

I keep saying they will likely be in the running for the 7th seed because it will be a bad team that gets that 7th seed and the Eagles have the easiest remaining schedule.