• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins @ Viking pregame thread

Make a prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it not arrogance to expect a double digit win vs the vikings when our record isnt a world beater ? that is what i am addressing

we have people here , even after the eagle debacle , that believe we can simply check this box in as a victory and are showing little to no respect for the home team on a short week

if that isnt arrogance then there is no such word

its one thing to believe we can win and a hole different animal to predict double digit wins for a team who is 3-5

I can't speak for other fans, but I have nothing but respect for the Vikings and especially AP, who I think is an amazing player.

I like our chances for a win tonight, not because of our record of 3-5 and theirs of 1-7, which IMO, DOES NOT reflect their talent as they could easily be 4-4 right now, but because it's a week to week league.

We happen to be pretty healthy right now. They are not.
And at this moment, they are missing 9 starters and have a QB who has legs, but is pretty average. That is alot to overcome.

They have AP, who is brilliant and will get his against our D, a rookie in Corderrel Patterson with alot of potential returning kicks that could easily score a TD, and Jennings, as playmakers. And a mobile QB who can possibly hurt us with his legs. And home field advantage. Other than that, not much.

Unless we make HUGE gaffes on STs and D (which given our track record, CAN happen, I agree), I think we win.

That is why I think we have a good chance this week. Good teams win games like this. We haven't been a good team this year, but we CAN be and I think we show it tonite on the field.

I truly feel we lose this in a close game or win big. You know what I'm rooting for...

hail

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM

ric-flair-strut-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alfred runs for 150 on 22 carries.
skins win 27-20

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I can say is the Shanahans better not stop running the ball that has cost us a few wins this year

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a bad word right? :noidea:

I don't want to offend anyone now... :lol:

Lmao! The Vikings.... Er... the "Norsemen who raid" (don't want to offend anyone, lol) definitely have a good shot to win this game. Your at home in a dome, you've got AP who's super human, and your facing a team that hasn't proven itself consistent in any phase of the game this season. No need to hold your breath.

We need to show up tonight. I do expect us to, but I could be wrong. It happens alot when you're a skins fan.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! The Vikings.... Er... the "Norsemen who raid" (don't want to offend anyone, lol) definitely have a good shot to win this game. Your at home in a dome, you've got AP who's super human, and your facing a team that hasn't proven itself consistent in any phase of the game this season. No need to hold your breath.

We need to show up tonight. I do expect us to, but I could be wrong. It happens alot when you're a skins fan.

Trust me when I say, I feel your pain. lol

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me when I say, I feel your pain. lol

Yeah, both our fan bases have been thru some really tough times. But luckily, both have very loyal fans, regardless of records. I respect that alot.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn yous guys pumping me full of false hope. You're terrible people really... lol

All BS aside, GL tonight. Just hoping for a good entertaining game with no injuries and not too many yellow flags mucking it up.

:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn yous guys pumping me full of false hope. You're terrible people really... lol

All BS aside, GL tonight. Just hoping for a good entertaining game with no injuries and not too many yellow flags mucking it up.

:suds:

Have always liked the Viking fans I met. Always seemed like good fans. Remains true with you.

Good luck and good game, as well. Ditto to no injuries. Hail!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big factor tonight that hasn't been mentioned yet. Turnovers! Outside of STs just playing ok, that will likely be the difference maker.

I don't doubt the heart of this team, I just want to see, consistent, mistake-free, execution. Show us what we know you can be, skins!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Skinzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! HTTR!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice if RGIII shows up for my fantasy team tonight. Hoping for a big game from him.