• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Misc News & Info

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

part of the rivera presser

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

part of the rivera presser

I really think we have something with this Qb and coach. I think Haskins wants to be great and that’s what it takes of course the “want to” I think he’s headed down the right path and has the leadership to get him there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moses looks to be in great shape

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very interesting! When I was a kid I was a die hard New York Yankees fan mainly because I loved the Mick and he still remains my all time favorite baseball player. It's amazing how things change in life because today I despise the Yankees. I'm glad Sonny missed you and followed you to the DC area because he will always be my favorite football player.

I forgot to comment on Temple and Penn State. I remember some very good Temple basketball teams and one of them came down this way and ended Duke's long consecutive home court winning streak against non ACC opponents. In football, Jo Pa brought his bunch down here to play my Wolfpack when both teams were ranked in the top 10. Penn State won a close game but what I remember most about that Saturday afternoon is how well the Penn State fans traveled. I couldn't even count all of the Penn State buses in the parking lot and they had more fans in the sold out stadium than we did.

Penn State fans have always travelled well. It is one reason bowls always wanted them.