• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

reds vs pirates, i know, zzzzzz

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I hear you...I don't have those kid things...being only 28

I also hate to admit it - but I think I've out grown most video games. I can't stand the overly complicated controls for some (Hit R3 and L1 simulatneously while moving to the right and pressing the x and o button - fuck that).

Then I'm playing God of War 3 at a buddies house and I can't stand that because fighting any boss is simply a game of simon: hit x and tap repeatedly, then o and tap repeatedly, then square and tap repeatedly, etc. And if you don't do it in order fast enough you start over. There's got to be some in between where the game play is fun but isn't like flying a 747.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hate to admit it - but I think I've out grown most video games. I can't stand the overly complicated controls for some (Hit R3 and L1 simulatneously while moving to the right and pressing the x and o button - fuck that).

Then I'm playing God of War 3 at a buddies house and I can't stand that because fighting any boss is simply a game of simon: hit x and tap repeatedly, then o and tap repeatedly, then square and tap repeatedly, etc. And if you don't do it in order fast enough you start over. There's got to be some in between where the game play is fun but isn't like flying a 747.

space invaders

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you guys are saying is, you have low sperm counts?

No. What I am saying is that I don't create debts I can not afford to pay. Wanted kids, but could never afford them, so, no kids.

So, where is my reward for doing the right thing. Oh, that's right, people who have kids they can't pay for get free Govt money, and I get nothing.

Seems fair.......:noidea:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That makes 2 of us. They lost me once things went online, and games started taking hours and hours.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. What I am saying is that I don't create debts I can not afford to pay. Wanted kids, but could never afford them, so, no kids.

So, where is my reward for doing the right thing. Oh, that's right, people who have kids they can't pay for get free Govt money, and I get nothing.

Seems fair.......:noidea:

Your urethra is SO NARROW....sperm be going out SINGLE...FILE...

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
space invaders

I'm thinking more like Galaga, but close. Seriously - the last time I remember really having a good time playing a video game was Time Crisis with the gun on the PS2.

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did I have to write those checks to those abortion clinics?

senior-planet-awkward-family-photos-baby.jpg

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking more like Galaga, but close. Seriously - the last time I remember really having a good time playing a video game was Time Crisis with the gun on the PS2.

Halo series

not complicated at all as far as the controller

Left 4 Dead 2, same deal

I have a couple Call of Duty games............fun, but more involved, and I rarely have time to play

but older daughter does love Halo, so that is great for me (wife not thrilled)

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, that's not me. After thinking a bit, I remember this to be Mr. Hank Hill, a.k.a King of the hill.

Bingo...the episode with Chris Rock, where he plays a comedian who also teaches a defensive driving course that Hank has been court-mandated to attend.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo...the episode with Chris Rock, where he plays a comedian who also teaches a defensive driving course that Hank has been court-mandated to attend.

If nothing else, I am a font of otherwise useless information. I know everything about anything.........., that can't be used to earn any $$$.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hoping for more of a history repeats itself kind of thing....

bream-jpg_160844.jpg

You mean like the 1991 World Series? Or the 1992 one? Or 96? or 99? or the 2000 NLDS? or the 2001 NLCS? Or....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hoping for more of a history repeats itself kind of thing....

bream-jpg_160844.jpg

1.) I am 40 and I can run faster than Sid Bream. Drunk carrying a watermelon.

2.) Mike LeValliere tagged him out. That pic proves it.