• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

reds vs pirates, i know, zzzzzz

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I hear that Mat Latos' wife got jacked up at the game last night. Claims the PNC cops did nothing. Hmm...

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A do or die game boring? Wow.

i'm an asshole from the northeast.

two uninteresting teams. the elite teams will beat either of them.

i was knocking the reds and pirates for being null and dull.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to appreciate Brandon Phillips honesty

“We choked. I don’t care how my teammates feel about what I am saying now, because it’s truth. Either you win or you go home. And I’m going home. The last place I want to be is on my couch … I choked,” Phillips added. “I didn’t do [anything] to make the team win.”

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw fear in the eyes of Cueto, it was all downhill after that.

The Indians' fans need to start some chant tonight.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“We choked. I don’t care how my teammates feel about what I am saying now, because it’s truth. Either you win or you go home. And I’m going home. The last place I want to be is on my couch … I choked,” Phillips added. “I didn’t do [anything] to make the team win.”

On the one hand, yes, that's refreshingly honest.

OTOH, it takes away from what was a sterling Pirates effort.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as opposed to johnny cueto who was yukking it up in the dugout in the middle of the game

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm an asshole from the northeast.

two uninteresting teams. the elite teams will beat either of them.

i was knocking the reds and pirates for being null and dull.

I kinda figured that was the angle. And, you will then not be surprised when I take the opposite side, that being, let's get 2 new teams to the series, the more of an underdog the better.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm... Interesting...

Longtime Orioles' great Cal Ripken Jr. says that he would listen if the Nationals asked him about filling their open manager vacancy, reports Jon Heyman at CBSSports.com. However, Ripken refused to say he was definitely interested in the job, however.
Ripken has been the subject of rumors as Washington seeks a replacement for the retiring Davey Johnson. Even Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth says Ripken would be his top choice to manage the team.
The Nationals wouldn't be the first team to approach Ripken about joining their staff as a manager. In the past, he has always turned them down. On the other hand, he has talked about an interest in getting back into baseball in a managerial capacity before.
Ripken will not say outright whether he would take a manager job or a front office job with a team, but it appears he does have at least some interest.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda figured that was the angle. And, you will then not be surprised when I take the opposite side, that being, let's get 2 new teams to the series, the more of an underdog the better.

ratings suffer when these teams do not make it

red sox, yankees, cardinals, dodgers and the cubs.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Choking implies you had the upper hand or were favored at some point. The Reds never were - they were beaten by a better team on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and now Tuesday.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pirates can beat anyone in a 7-game series.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It took a couple decades, but former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar finally lashed out at his offensive line.
The setting for ripping his old teammates was unusual, as Kosar was on the side of the road while police administered a number of sobriety tests.
Kosar was pulled over early Sunday morning on suspicion of drunk driving, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, which cited the police report. He handed police two credit cards when asked for identification, then when police asked for his driver's license he pointed to one of the credit cards.
He couldn't recite the alphabet (asked to start with E, the police report said he recited E, F, G, P, L, M, N, O and Q before it "trailed on with more letters that were not correct") or pursue an object with his eyes. Then came the former Browns star's most creative excuse of the night:

The officer asked Kosar if he had any problems that would prevent him from standing on one leg or walking and turning, and Kosar said he's had several surgeries on his knees and ankles because his line couldn't block, the report said.
Those guys get blamed for everything.
The Plain Dealer said Kosar was charged with DUI, posted a $500 bond and on Monday his lawyer entered a not guilty plea on his behalf.
No word on whether he blamed his old coaches for not teaching him the alphabet or if his receivers from that time for him not being able to focus his eyes.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ratings suffer when these teams do not make it

red sox, yankees, cardinals, dodgers and the cubs.

My god, the ratings have been suffering for almost an entire century!

The Chicago Cubs: the Toronto Maple Leafs of baseball.