• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure if that is a thanks its great or a eff you I am scratching my arm when I don't have one hahaha.

I will be going to yanks angels 8/12

No, I love it. I was a grande pike every morning already, and that just makes it more awesome

I'm still at the one shot though, haven't done 2

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all those so called doubles would be HRs in 29 other ball parks, then explain to me how he has how many home runs in 29 other ball parks this season?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinks it's Eithier Rock

Long way to go, but this kid may be exactly what gets that team going

It was Ethier to start with. Hell, call the Padres. We'll take him! Just pay his salary and give us two starters and we'll even throw in Chase Headley. I was watching last night (my buddy was in left field) and Puig was getting Fernando-type love from the fans in right. The guy is a prototypical superstar. Ship Ethier out and upgrade at 3rd (not too hard) and these guys could go from worst-to-first.

Floffman

Tailor Suit and Satchel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be no one, they'll go 6 men. Unless Hudson keeps imploding. He's not due back to mid August anyway. Its not that bad of a problem if Hudson is the odd man out his final year. Move him to the bull pen.

Someone tried to tell me Medlen but I don't see that happening

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a week before the world series and our fucking 3B/SS quits instead of paying the balance of his fees

fuck

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock, correct spelling for Giuseppi, please (for future usage).

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to time zone I usually end up watching more Dodgers games than any other team. This kid Puig reminds me of Raul Mondesi. It's pretty funny on that team that they would probably play Puig over Kemp, Ethier and Crawford at this point.

Ethier is the guy they want to get rid of, though. Good thing they just signed him to a 5yr/$75M deal!

You're not the first to say that. That throw from the wall while backpeddling to double up Denorfia was nothing short of incredible.

Oh, but did you guys see him do that second curtain call? That was WEAK and he knew it the second he did it. Right after that, the entire team treated him like he had leprosy, and rightly so.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox

Freddie Freeman is legit

That kid can hit

And anyone following that Dodgers kid, Puig?

Holy shit boys

I can't preach how many times I said how good this kid is going to be one day. How he would be the better hitter than Heyward. He's pretty much going to be a 20 HR guy who drives in runs. You'll never see a 40 HR season from him. Plus he has an excellent glove, his range needs some work. But he's still a few years away from his prime.

Braves future>>>>>>>>>your teams future

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you bang him too?

no

at a previous job (when i sold nortel systems) i cold called AZ, got andres father who owned a small telecom company at the time out there

small talk led to "hey, i have family in mass, leicester" and me saying "thats where i grew up"

thats where it got weird and i said i met him and his son like 10 years earlier at a family reunion type deal at my friends house

andre was in the minors at the time and was tearing it up, he hadnt debut'd yet

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Ethier to start with. Hell, call the Padres. We'll take him! Just pay his salary and give us two starters and we'll even throw in Chase Headley. I was watching last night (my buddy was in left field) and Puig was getting Fernando-type love from the fans in right. The guy is a prototypical superstar. Ship Ethier out and upgrade at 3rd (not too hard) and these guys could go from worst-to-first.

Really Hammer? That down on Headley? Thought he was in his way and he is just dinger up this season, but you'd know better

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess would be no one, they'll go 6 men. Unless Hudson keeps imploding. He's not due back to mid August anyway. Its not that bad of a problem if Hudson is the odd man out his final year. Move him to the bull pen.

I thought Beachy was already rehabbing in the minors?

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't preach how many times I said how good this kid is going to be one day. How he would be the better hitter than Heyward. He's pretty much going to be a 20 HR guy who drives in runs. You'll never see a 40 HR season from him. Plus he has an excellent glove, his range needs some work. But he's still a few years away from his prime.

Braves future>>>>>>>>>your teams future

what's wrong with heyward?

what was he hitting in the minors before he came up last year?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone tried to tell me Medlen but I don't see that happening

Won't be Medlen. Hudson is going to be the odd man out. I'm not talking about letting him go, I'm talking about making a 6 man rotation, with Hudson getting spot starts and providing long relief. I hope it plays out that way.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive told this story before

ethier is my highschool friend steves first cousin

met him when he was a kid

too bad he sucks now

He doesn't suck.....he just should be a platoon player. He can't hit lefties, at all.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's wrong with heyward?

what was he hitting in the minors before he came up last year?

He's to jittery at the plate. He swtiched his batting stance, his timing is off, he's pretty close to be sent to Gwinnet, and Gattis could be the everyday LF and J Upton goes to RF. It could happen, you know, these aren't bad problems to have?