• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to go down this path today, but yes.

Anybody who has any sense whatsoever knew this was a lie the second they heard it.

And if wasn't a textbook definition lie? Then we have the most incompetent people running our federal government in the history of this country.

She is 100% being rewarded for he GREAT work helping Obama win the election!

Just read that Hilary "REFUSED" to go on any of the shows with that line of bullshit, knowing full well it would be held against her in 2016

This is an Awful Awful president and administration!

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, and we'll leave it at that before Snoogs and Rock both have anuerisms.
no no.....if that happens i want to see it...lets discuss this matter a little further

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute... A-Rod opted out during the WS... Yankees didn't re-sign him until after the new year, I believe.

Nah I think World is right for once. I remember some back lash over the Yanks stealing the Sox thunder, not supposed to announce deals like A-Rod until after the WS but they did

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is defending Justin Bieber now....

what happened to this place?

I'm not defending him. I barely know who he is honestly.

Just pointing out that "hating" the little faggot is kinda irrational

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man sorry about your friend....hope you are doing ok

whats up fuckers

The most famous bouncer of The Hampton Bays. He roomed at some of my rentals in the summers years back. Awesome guy. Lived out in Hampton Bays half the year, never needed a car because everyone loved him enough to drive him around. Party animal too, so I'm sure there was something else involved with the death.

Doing a little thing at The Boardy Barn on Saturday in his memory.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cruz gets suspended, your offense is going to come to a grinding halt.
As for the Fraudkees*, they are 11th in the AL in runs scored, so I would disagree that they are finding a way. When was the last time the Fraudkees* were that low in runs scored?

Oh don't get me wrong. Cruz is a big part of our power game. I wouldn't say it comes to a grinding hault, but it definitely changes it. However, I have a feeling that if anything comes down the appeals process will last into 2014 and nobody will serve any suspension till then.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senator yesterday
"well, you are against healthcare reform, immigration and gay marriage, you want tax exempt status?"

So, when there is a republican president, will it be okay to target groups for gay marriage, for allowing everyone into the country and for obamacare to be targeted by the IRS, ATF, etc?

How the fuck are these morons running this country?!

Herb Scorer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6/5/79 Dennis Eckersley goes the distance, scattering 11 hits as the Red Sox top Texas, 9-3. Lynn, Yaz and Rice all go deep for the Sox.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
The most famous bouncer of The Hampton Bays. He roomed at some of my rentals in the summers years back. Awesome guy. Lived out in Hampton Bays half the year, never needed a car because everyone loved him enough to drive him around. Party animal too, so I'm sure there was something else involved with the death.

well thats cool....sounds like he lived life to the fullest....hope you have a good time on saturday

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending him. I barely know who he is honestly.

Just pointing out that "hating" the little faggot is kinda irrational

You ever see the way he behaves and/or carries himself in public?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I think World is right for once. I remember some back lash over the Yanks stealing the Sox thunder, not supposed to announce deals like A-Rod until after the WS but they did

No, he opted out during the WS - wasn't until later that he "fired Boras" and made a private deal with the Yankees.
I think Buffett or someone helped advise him.

But, don't wait for RSG to admit he was wrong - superfan!!
He is out getting the Bruins logo shaved into his head

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't get me wrong. Cruz is a big part of our power game. I wouldn't say it comes to a grinding hault, but it definitely changes it. However, I have a feeling that if anything comes down the appeals process will last into 2014 and nobody will serve any suspension till then.
i agree that suspension wise i cant see it happening this year....the union will appeal it to the ground.....plus i think the owners themselves are going to demand it wait until the start of next year...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OMG!
Boardy Barn - just brought a tear to my eye!

Sorry for your loss Ox

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is 100% being rewarded for he GREAT work helping Obama win the election!

Just read that Hilary "REFUSED" to go on any of the shows with that line of bullshit, knowing full well it would be held against her in 2016

This is an Awful Awful president and administration!

same thing we get with every administration

think bush was any better? half the mess we're in now, benghazi included, trickled thru his hands too. ever see the memo's bush literally ignored on the security of embassies?

both suck

can clinton run again please?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
You ever see the way he behaves and/or carries himself in public?

yes he is a stupid little faggot....entitled and arrogant...wouldnt mind seeing him covered in siafu

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And did you see whose the new National Security Advisor, Johnny?

"These actions were a result of a video..."

Anything to shift the topic of discussion from the biggest government scandal in 50 years...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've not looked this up, honestly, but I think it was A-Rod opting out during the W.S. His agent sent the Yankees a fax or something. His re-signing took a while longer.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats cool....sounds like he lived life to the fullest....hope you have a good time on saturday

Nicknamed "H-Bomb". Guy was massive. If I was to say he was 6'4" 350 that was putting it lightly. Guy was the biggest Teddy Bear. Pretty much his entire life he's worked security. There's going to be thousands of people at his funeral.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL "a lot"? Personally? I haven't heard it brought up by anyone...and I couldn't be more against it...

Why on earth would you want to invite that into the clubhouse? For what gain?

Stupid...

They talk about it on the radio... A couple of the regular 98.5 guys have made the case for him to come back, when they open it up to the callers, many are on board.

He'd fill the Gomes role of awful left-fielder who plays vs lefties...

You don't think Manny could still slug .580 vs lefties?