• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruting -Juju

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, things are definitely headed in the right direction. Hopefully, Su'a stays for his senior year, then we at least get 3 years of him playing with Adoree and 2 with Iman.

I doubt he stays that long. These kids are just too good and they are NFL bound after their Jr year. They just gotta keep em coming to replace them. I like the WRs they have gotten the past five years and getting that Juco Wr was brilliant so It's not all on Juju. I'm salivating at the thought of Juju lined up wide and that big new WR out there also and Adoree in the backfield or in the slot with a LB on him. Nightmare for defenses.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he stays that long. These kids are just too good and they are NFL bound after their Jr year. They just gotta keep em coming to replace them. I like the WRs they have gotten the past five years and getting that Juco Wr was brilliant so It's not all on Juju. I'm salivating at the thought of Juju lined up wide and that big new WR out there also and Adoree in the backfield or in the slot with a LB on him. Nightmare for defenses.

Yep and if the OL improves, there should be a consistent running game for those defenses to deal with as well. I think I'm going to try and make the Spring Game this year because I'm excited about what we have coming back and to see the new recruits.

I'm a little concerned though, because the last time I went was 2012 and we all know what happened that season.:L

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and if the OL improves, there should be a consistent running game for those defenses to deal with as well. I think I'm going to try and make the Spring Game this year because I'm excited about what we have coming back and to see the new recruits.

I'm a little concerned though, because the last time I went was 2012 and we all know what happened that season.:L

Got my tickets for the spring game this saturday you going?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my tickets for the spring game this saturday you going?

Nah. Not gonna be able to make it. I'm bummed. My wife had surgery and isn't healed up enough yet for me to be gone that long.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Not gonna be able to make it. I'm bummed. My wife had surgery and isn't healed up enough yet for me to be gone that long.

Oh ok thats understandable. Should be interesting.