• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

really turley

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this moment. remember laughing my head off and then laughing some more with friends at school the following day.

Turley is the man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a boy who has taken way too many steroids.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of that dude from that movie "The Program" dude that took roids

MellowYellow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just Kyle. Also as a QB, you'd love that your O lineman tried to tear some guy's head off for messing with you after the whistle. I remember a lot of ex-coaches turned commentators giving him props for this one.

I used to live across the hall from Kyle. Despite his intensity, he's actually a nice guy and a better surfer than football player. However, he has his moments of anger like this. One time we had a party when he was away in our complex...DJ in the parking structure down stairs, three stories of parties in a single complex. There was a ton of broken glass in front of our doors. We had a lot of people inside our apt due to a number of bongs. When he came home, he immediately stormed into my place yelling that he'd kill the mother fucker who left the glass there. The party is over and you better clean this shit up now.

I've yet to see a place clean out faster than our apt. My roommates and I cleaned faster than a dude thinking he's gonna get laid.