• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realistic goals for your team this season?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still saying it because what I was saying is so God damn simple, but for some reason it's still confusing to you.

So, yes you are extremely dense.

Chewbaccer-"And since 2001, Georgia has finished the season ranked higher than they were before the season started"

I'm dense because you were totally wrong. Yeah, OK.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewbaccer-"And since 2001, Georgia has finished the season ranked higher than they were before the season started"

I'm dense because you were totally wrong. Yeah, OK.

Um, no, that's not what I said.

"Georgia has finished the season ranked higher than they were before the season started than vice versa"

And as I already stated, last season made it even.

But the fact that you're having trouble with this means that yes, you are incredibly dense.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insecure? No.

I just understand and acknowledge that they have to prove that Helton is the right guy and that they have to show that the 9 game win streak they had wasn't a fluke. I also know that they have some unproven guys who will be playing some important roles this year.

On paper, they should win the PAC and make the playoff. However, the games are played on football fields.

I think USC will drop a game or two more than yall should due to the lack of a bye week.

Thoughts? (Any of the SC guys)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, no, that's not what I said.

"Georgia has finished the season ranked higher than they were before the season started than vice versa"

And as I already stated, last season made it even.

But the fact that you're having trouble with this means that yes, you are incredibly dense.

So this is correct English to you. LOL. And you add that it's actually even. Well you know how to spell dense. I guess you get points for that.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is correct English to you. LOL. And you add that it's actually even. Well you know how to spell dense. I guess you get points for that.

Yes, anyone that doesn't understand that statement is incredibly dense, and even moreso now that you're just now noticing a correction I have made twice now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think USC will drop a game or two more than yall should due to the lack of a bye week.

Thoughts? (Any of the SC guys)

It's possible. The thing about a bye week is that, if the team is rolling and staying healthy...they typically don't want a bye week.

Fortunately, what should be the toughest games are all at home except Notre Dame. The other positive is that they do get a bye week before the CCG (assuming they make it).