• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realistic Expectations this year

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I'm not ready to say that Juju isn't #1 material, but the point has merit. He needs a good QB to be good. So in that case, I can say that he's not an elite receiver because they make a QB better. Maybe he can become one since he's still young, but I doubt it. He hasn't really shown the desire to take that step up.

All love for Juju. Great kid & all, but its time for him to grow up a little.

Exactly. He hasn't learned to help a lesser QB from his time working with Ben and AB. If that doesn't come then yes he is nothing but a good WR. Granted nothing wrong with that and if they want to have a chance to win next week he better step up.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He hasn't learned to help a lesser QB from his time working with Ben and AB. If that doesn't come then yes he is nothing but a good WR. Granted nothing wrong with that and if they want to have a chance to win next week he better step up.
He's under contract through 2020, but the Steelers could look to extend him long-term given his price tag appears to be a lot lower right now. And I think JuJu will be onboard with it because he will be hungry to prove himself. Give him a mid-tier contract top 15ish at the position, and provide plenty of incentive-based bonuses. If Ben stays healthy next year, Juju should take off again with another great year. Waiting to sign him after next season would cost them double.