• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Real Solutions

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that championship teams are built through Free Agency, it is the only way to do it.

Lions Sign:
Eric Berry
Leon Hall
Chad Greenway
Jason Pierre Paul

Boom CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after they will sign Star, Levonte David, and Ansah.

MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I signed Berry on my Madden franchise. I also traded my 2019 and 2020 1st round picks to Miami for Suh, so...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'You guys know Eric Berry has Equinophobia?

He does.

And no, that isn't cancerous.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'You guys know Eric Berry has Equinophobia?

He does.

And no, that isn't cancerous.

So do I. Horses scare the hell out of me. Dad made me get close once, I still get nervous remembering that day.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do I. Horses scare the hell out of me. Dad made me get close once, I still get nervous remembering that day.

Are you clinically diagnosed? What's that like? We have farms and horses all around us. You'd hate it.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are one BS Hail Mary away from being 6-1 since starting 1-7. Gonna be an interesting next Monday. I bet Caldwell is not fired on BM. Instead, retained until a new GM is hired.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows that championship teams are built through Free Agency, it is the only way to do it.

Lions Sign:
Eric Berry
Leon Hall
Chad Greenway
Jason Pierre Paul!!!!

Eric Berry yes. I'm for resigning IAQ and drafting another S. Sign both and draft would work also.

Hall is a stop gap but would love it. He's getting older but seems to not be near the Mathis wall.

Greenway would have been good about three years ago. He's a backup these days. So no...

JPP seems as if he will adjust to playing with a club and will return to form. $$$???

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

My cuz got kicked in the face when we were kids. He's still ugly.

(More than I'm scared, I just don't trust them.)

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are one BS Hail Mary away from being 6-1 since starting 1-7. Gonna be an interesting next Monday. I bet Caldwell is not fired on BM. Instead, retained until a new GM is hired.

Yes I can see that. Leaving it up to the new GM. I'm for it for keeping Austin and Cooter. Against it because Caldwell gets conservative. My big question is always is the new guy(s) automatically better?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you clinically diagnosed? What's that like? We have farms and horses all around us. You'd hate it.

Not clinically diagnosed, but I know what I feel like when I am near them. My hands get sweaty and I feel extreme panic, If I get closer it gets worse. I avoid them now. When they are in Parades I get nervous, but my daughter loves those and they pass by pretty quick. I usually Let the wife watch over her at that time and I find something else to pass time until it is clear. Outside of parades I have not seen a horse in years unless I am driving by in a car.

Me too.

My cuz got kicked in the face when we were kids. He's still ugly.

(More than I'm scared, I just don't trust them.)

Never been kicked, the only time I have been close enough for that was the one time my dad made me. I wish I had a rational explanation for it, they have never done anything to me, but Jesus they are scary.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not clinically diagnosed, but I know what I feel like when I am near them. My hands get sweaty and I feel extreme panic, If I get closer it gets worse. I avoid them now. When they are in Parades I get nervous, but my daughter loves those and they pass by pretty quick. I usually Let the wife watch over her at that time and I find something else to pass time until it is clear. Outside of parades I have not seen a horse in years unless I am driving by in a car.

Never been kicked, the only time I have been close enough for that was the one time my dad made me. I wish I had a rational explanation for it, they have never done anything to me, but Jesus they are scary.
When I saw a kid, my Uncle Jay had a horse named April. I'd sneak out to the barn and feed her Nerds. She loved em! But couldn't stop moving her lips all crazy like for awhile. It was hilarious.

Still didn't trust her.

I passed two horse and buggies on my way home today. That doesn't bother me. So long as I'm at an arm or legs length I'm good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fascinating stuff. I'm one of those people who really enjoy being scared/spooked. I go for long walks deep in the woods at night sometimes, and there's been times I've scared myself silly thinking "something" was out there. Maybe it's just the weed. Not sure.