• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Real Problem in Denver

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von's gotta work on his silent but deadly skills. Pawn that shit off on someone else. And I mean "shit" figuratively.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos impose 'fart tax,' which has become a problem for Von Miller

Gas. Flatulence. Other wise known as farting. It has gotten so bad they are fining players.
Is it the lower atmospheric air pressure at 5000 feet? Is it all the new Mexican food joints that have moved in? This is clearly a big problem. I thought Denver was the front-runner for AFCW division but you have to wonder if something smells funny in Denver.....

lol , high elevation gas bubbles ? I wasn't aware that was a real thing.... Air does expand and get thinner the higher up your are right ?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least now we know why he gets a great jump off the line.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that shit's not a problem but this is!!!

John Bowlen Jr., the 29-year-old son of Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen and an administrative employee of the team, has been placed on indefinite leave following his arrest on domestic violence charges.
The younger Bowlen was arrested Wednesday night in the Denver suburb of Glendale on suspicion of third-degree assault and harassment after allegedly pushing his girlfriend against a bathroom wall, police said.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dream on. It's going to be either Seahawks vs Steelers or Seahawks vs Ravens. Pats fan can just forget about it, because there is no way they get past these two teams. Packers? They got a chance, so do the Cowboys. Still, I like the Seahawks chances best. I know huge surprise.

Dallas smacked the Seahawks on Offense and Defense last year in their match up. If not for an amazing performance by the Seahawks Special Teams, that game would have been a blow out.

Dallas is going to do it again this year. Seahawks run is over. Dallas and Green Bay in the NFC championship game. After that, who knows?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas smacked the Seahawks on Offense and Defense last year in their match up. If not for an amazing performance by the Seahawks Special Teams, that game would have been a blow out.

Dallas is going to do it again this year. Seahawks run is over. Dallas and Green Bay in the NFC championship game. After that, who knows?

Everybody has an opinion.
When I see that little oriole logo I disregard.....