• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-sign Mez FFS

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean come on I know he isn't going to win the Norris for his defensive play but he and L Schenn play good together and should really be our 2n pair. Offer him a 2 year deal around 3.5-4.5m at max and let him earn his once highly coveted spot on this team back. He has been our best offensive defensemen for a while now and needs to be in the line-up every night because no matter how much you try to force Gus to develop he isn't going to at the pace they want.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mesz has been playing very well, they need to keep him

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mesz has been playing very well, they need to keep him

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not crazy or the only one noticing how improved he's been of late and it seems that he's realistically healthy. So why not retain his services and let him play with a defense first partner and allow him to push the pace a little. It's not like he or the forwards are too slow to actually back check.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for making me feel like I'm not crazy or the only one noticing how improved he's been of late and it seems that he's realistically healthy. So why not retain his services and let him play with a defense first partner and allow him to push the pace a little. It's not like he or the forwards are too slow to actually back check.

He's played really well since January - when he jumps into the play he's strong - I don't know how much he'd get realistically on the open market but on a one or two year contract I'm all for bringing him back

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mesz is a solid dman when he's healthy. always has been. there's a reason he won the barry ashbee trophy (flyers best dman) a couple years ago.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mez has been playing very well but the problem with him is he is always hurt.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's remained healthy and in all honesty and his pros outweigh his cons. Plus we should probably have one of our AHLers ready to see some NHL time next season if a D man goes down and we can always sign one of the plethora of 3rd pairing guys who will be FA's to compete for a job and secure our 7 spot.