• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these fucked of Miami fans talking about biased ref's - Lebron and Wade get's half of the phantom fouls in their favor in the entire NBA

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheat hater here, I'l be happy when D Wade retires, Lebum wont know wtf to do. I know the cheat could replace Wade but it wouldnt be the same for Lebum. He would proabably ask to be traded to the Cavs.or choose the next team that he feels like playing for. I just dont like the fucker..Lebum may be a great bb palyer, but he's still an asshole..

a patriots fan calling the heat cheaters. :doh:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a patriots fan calling the heat cheaters. :doh:

I agree that what they did was unethical and it most likely was cheating if you knew all of the facts. It was pretty obvious the summer before that Riley was moving contracts and making moves to land Lebron and another good player with him in the summer before it happened.

That being said - if Bosh, Wade and Lebron agreed to sign on the same team - was that illegal per cba?

Stern said it was legit

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyperbole at its finest

There's always phantom fouls and bias in games. That's a given and guess what - in a few years when Miami is at the bottom - the calls will be going the other way and they will be complaining about the same thing. The best teams always gets the best calls

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that what they did was unethical and it most likely was cheating if you knew all of the facts. It was pretty obvious the summer before that Riley was moving contracts and making moves to land Lebron and another good player with him in the summer before it happened.

That being said - if Bosh, Wade and Lebron agreed to sign on the same team - was that illegal per cba?

Stern said it was legit

Sorry but the selective outrage from fans is exhausted. There is tampering across all sports. Does it make it right? No but it is what it is. Also a bunch of teams were making moves to get Lebron. He tried to get Bosh to come to Cleveland and he said he'll no.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but the selective outrage from fans is exhausted. There is tampering across all sports. Does it make it right? No but it is what it is. Also a bunch of teams were making moves to get Lebron. He tried to get Bosh to come to Cleveland and he said he'll no.

I'm not saying I liked it or thought it was ethical, but let's get real - Tampering and under the table agreements have been happening always. Has everyone forgotten already how both the Spurs and Mavericks made trades in which certain players were waived so they could go back to their perspective team? Both the Spurs and Mavericks did far worse, but not fall out and I'm just using them as an example

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, so which Heat team is going to the playoffs? the champs, or this team that's literally staggering it's way in...?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all a matter of perspective CL. You see a heat team that is struggling.. I see a Heat team that beat the Pacers one night and then the very next night knocked the Knicks out of the playoffs.

truth be told, the east is weak. miami should be able to sleep walk to the ECF. the 2 seed may actually be the easiest pathway to the finals in the east.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all a matter of perspective CL. You see a heat team that is struggling.. I see a Heat team that beat the Pacers one night and then the very next night knocked the Knicks out of the playoffs.

truth be told, the east is weak. miami should be able to sleep walk to the ECF. the 2 seed may actually be the easiest pathway to the finals in the east.

yeah, the way things are you could be right. guess we'll see soon enough...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also see a Miami team that lost all 4 games against Brooklyn - a team they probably will face in the second round.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a tough series, but they have few one point wins against us. Not scared

lakers.gif

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for the last regular season game, loss...

damn, this is almost no fun when they rest players. bring back the whole roster so you can lose with "dignity"...:lol: