• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB will be a tough cut

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is a lock and I assume they want to keep Randle, so once Dunbar gets back, I guess that makes Tanner the odd man out. I thought Tanner looked good tonight, gonna be tough to let him go

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my guess. I don't see how they keep 4 TEs and 4 RBs, so Im assuming they hope they can get Tanner on the PS, although I'm also guessing someone else will pick him up as a backup.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my guess. I don't see how they keep 4 TEs and 4 RBs, so Im assuming they hope they can get Tanner on the PS, although I'm also guessing someone else will pick him up as a backup.

I see Dallas' 53 looking this:

QB: Romo, Orton
RB: Murray, Dunbar, Tanner, Randle
TE: Witten, Hanna, Escobar, Rosario
WR: Bryant, Austin, Williams, Harris, Beasley, Armstrong
OT: Smith, Free, Parnell
OG: Leary, Livings, MacB, Arkin
C: Frederick, Costa

DE: Ware, Spencer, Wilber
DT: Ratliff, Hatcher, Lissemore, Selvie, Bass, Hayden
LB: Lee, Carter, Durrant, Sims, Holloway, Mcsurdy
CB: Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Webb, Moore
S: Church, Allen, Wilcox, Johnson, McCray

K: Bailey
P: Jones
LS: L.P.

Armstrong and Mcsurdy are my last two on. D. Bell and Magee are my last two off. Magee and Tanney end up on the practice squad I think.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Dallas' 53 looking this:

QB: Romo, Orton
RB: Murray, Dunbar, Tanner, Randle
TE: Witten, Hanna, Escobar, Rosario
WR: Bryant, Austin, Williams, Harris, Beasley, Armstrong
OT: Smith, Free, Parnell
OG: Leary, Livings, MacB, Arkin
C: Frederick, Costa

DE: Ware, Spencer, Wilber
DT: Ratliff, Hatcher, Lissemore, Selvie, Bass, Hayden
LB: Lee, Carter, Durrant, Sims, Holloway, Mcsurdy
CB: Carr, Claiborne, Scandrick, Webb, Moore
S: Church, Allen, Wilcox, Johnson, McCray

K: Bailey
P: Jones
LS: L.P.

Armstrong and Mcsurdy are my last two on. D. Bell and Magee are my last two off. Magee and Tanney end up on the practice squad I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if Heath makes the team & they try to slip Matt Johnson on the PS.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Heath makes the team & they try to slip Matt Johnson on the PS.

You might be right. I was thinking Heath ends up on th p.s.

I want to see what the Cowboys have with Johnson. Can he stay healthy? Can he play in the NFL? I want the answer to that question. Hopefully Dallas feels the same way. Its time to shit or get off the pot for Johnson IMHO

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to see what the Cowboys have with Johnson. Can he stay healthy? Can he play in the NFL? I want the answer to that question. Hopefully Dallas feels the same way. Its time to shit or get off the pot for Johnson IMHO

He appears to have a low level pain tolerance, NOT Good in his profession. Health has been solid & available...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Johnson appears to have a low level pain tolerance, NOT Good in his profession. Heath has been solid & availab

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He appears to have a low level pain tolerance, NOT Good in his profession. Health has been solid & available...

It certainly seems that way with Johnson. Funny that he was thought of as someone who could lay the big hit coming out of college. I'm not sure whats gonna happen with Johnson but I would like to see him get healthy and have a legit opportunity. Dallas can't keep wasting these mid round picks. ...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly seems that way with Johnson. Funny that he was thought of as someone who could lay the big hit coming out of college. I'm not sure whats gonna happen with Johnson but I would like to see him get healthy and have a legit opportunity. Dallas can't keep wasting these mid round picks. ...

He needs to be back to play majority if not all of next weeks game, if not I am ready to move on from this guy as fat as making the roster, try putting him on the practice squad.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to be back to play majority if not all of next weeks game, if not I am ready to move on from this guy as fat as making the roster, try putting him on the practice squad.

I agree completely. If he can't get healthy he's gotta go. If he gets healthy and then turns around and gets hurt again he has to go. Johnson has a lot of work to do to make this team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't normally make assumptions like this, but there is no way Tanner gets cut. With Dunbar hurting and no FB you think they go with only two RBs? No chance.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't normally make assumptions like this, but there is no way Tanner gets cut. With Dunbar hurting and no FB you think they go with only two RBs? No chance.

Not with Dunbar out, but when he gets back, I don't think we can keep 4 on the 53

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no FB, why not? Plus Tanner plays STs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see 4 RB's We normally keep 3 plus a FB which equals 4.
but normally don't we normally only have 3 TEs & we are keeping four of them this year (one used for a FB)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but normally don't we normally only have 3 TEs & we are keeping four of them this year (one used for a FB)

You are correct, but I'll add another but. Don't we normally keep 6 WR's. I have a feeling we may not this year. All I'm saying is I won't be shocked if we keep 4 RB's. Right now I don't even think Garrett knows what the opening day roster will look like.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And didn't we keep 2 kickers one year? Don't be surprised if we keep a 3rd QB this year too.

You need to keep guys that can help you in the future as much as guys that provide all important depth. Look at the players you are talking about cutting or keeping as much as the positions.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is a lock and I assume they want to keep Randle, so once Dunbar gets back, I guess that makes Tanner the odd man out. I thought Tanner looked good tonight, gonna be tough to let him go

Dunbar is the lesser of the three. On a scale of one to ten he's like a 3 or 4.

Randle is the best on the team by far.

But Garrett and Jerry will just play the big money which hasn't panned out.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on his play tomorrow night I don't think that they can sneak Tanney to the practice squad

He should make the 53

I say they IR Johnson and he gets next year to be healthy or he is just done

Arkin is about done I think another miss on OL

next round will be tough

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar is the lesser of the three. On a scale of one to ten he's like a 3 or 4.

Randle is the best on the team by far.

But Garrett and Jerry will just play the big money which hasn't panned out.

I don't know which team you are watching ... but Dunbar has looked the best of all four thus far. IMO

I like what he brings .... no way he isnt top 3 and on our roster. we wont carry 4 running backs... 3 is my predction and someone goes to the practice squad in hopes he doesnt get claimed