• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB Question

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore could be a cheap option too but i think the team is content with Lamar Miller, who a couple years ago was still decent

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore could be a cheap option too but i think the team is content with Lamar Miller, who a couple years ago was still decent
Is Lamar coming off 2 knee injuries? He didn't seem to have any burst after picking him up last year. WE can do better and we should. If Gibson goes down we are screwed.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a RB, you can overpay Gurley.

or you can look in the bargain bin and try Donte Foreman.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lamar coming off 2 knee injuries? He didn't seem to have any burst after picking him up last year. WE can do better and we should. If Gibson goes down we are screwed.

I believe his latest was a torn Achilles.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a RB, you can overpay Gurley.

or you can look in the bargain bin and try Donte Foreman.

I was actually going to recommend Foreman, but I figured no one knew the kid. He was great in college, injuries have kept him off the field. He is what? 235lbs and at the time running 4.4 4.5?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should address it if a RB goes down but not until then . you all are so eager to burn cap space

i would sure hate to have a rash of injuries at say the o/line and we werent able to address it because we over paid for 3rd string RBS

go to camp see what our depth looks like and if needed add one . the preseason will cause some injuries for sure

and rolling over cap space for next season is a good idea

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should address it if a RB goes down but not until then . you all are so eager to burn cap space

i would sure hate to have a rash of injuries at say the o/line and we werent able to address it because we over paid for 3rd string RBS

go to camp see what our depth looks like and if needed add one . the preseason will cause some injuries for sure

and rolling over cap space for next season is a good idea
We are as deep as we can get on the Oline right now. Now wanting to burn cap space at all but there is little to nothing behind Gibson or in the mold of Gibson. There will be a solid vet RB released that will serve as a better backup to Gibson than Barber or Miller. I'm willing to wait it out....

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That brings me back to Gurley and Bell,
Also some unexpected above average players are sure to be cap victims in a month too. We may not be done attempting to trade as well. Our roster in August is going to be hype!!!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not happy with Barber and McKissic is a gadget back. Patterson from Buffalo is pint size. We could use a thumper to spell Gibson from time to time. Gordon would be a huge add to the offense if available. We have our QB for this year. We should be talking in terms of winning every year/every Sunday regardless of who the qb is. Why did we bring in Leno if we don't have a long term qb?
I agree the Skins need another RB. WFT RB Antonio Gibson Still Dealing With Toe Injury Gibson's still dealing with his toe injury from last year. He only carried the rock on average about 12 times a game in the 14 games that he played. Ideally he'd take over McKissic's role of last year catching passes out of the backfield. I'd like to see him average about 18 - 20 touches a game with 5 - 6 of those a game being receptions. If Miller still has something left in the tank he could be the one to eat up some carries. If not though, yeah, they'll have to acquire another RB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Skins need another RB. WFT RB Antonio Gibson Still Dealing With Toe Injury Gibson's still dealing with his toe injury from last year. He only carried the rock on average about 12 times a game in the 14 games that he played. Ideally he'd take over McKissic's role of last year catching passes out of the backfield. I'd like to see him average about 18 - 20 touches a game with 5 - 6 of those a game being receptions. If Miller still has something left in the tank he could be the one to eat up some carries. If not though, yeah, they'll have to acquire another RB.
i think that determination will play out in preseason .