• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rays turn triple play last night!

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys haven't seen the replay you should go take a gander at it. Bases are juiced and Martin hits a grounder to the 3rd baseman who is right on top of the bag and then from there it is the standard double play. I haven't seen one of these type of triple plays in a long time. Usually what you get is a lined shot right to someone with runners in motion leaving them stranded in no mans land. All in all it was a pretty nice play. Not threadworthy but who gives a :hdn:.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys haven't seen the replay you should go take a gander at it. Bases are juiced and Martin hits a grounder to the 3rd baseman who is right on top of the bag and then from there it is the standard double play. I haven't seen one of these type of triple plays in a long time. Usually what you get is a lined shot right to someone with runners in motion leaving them stranded in no mans land. All in all it was a pretty nice play. Not threadworthy but who gives a :hdn:.

I know i saw it! I live in new jersey so i get the YES channel hear and see a lot of yankee games. Amazing play