• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rays or Red Sox

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Assuming we hold onto our division, knock the Angels out of the playoffs, and have a better record then the Tigers. Who do you want to win the wild card? I'd go with the Red sox, but by a slim margin just because of their pitching woes. Their lineup can knock teams out of games on any given day, but the Rays could shut us down with Shields and Price. It's a tough call for sure lol.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston without a doubt. Boston's SP is very iffy right now, and we have proven multiple times we can tear their pitching apart. Their BP is also on the ropes, and with no Bucholz their only "Ace" is Beckett.

On the other hand our lefties have typically dominated against Boston this season. They have a ton of left handed batters and CJ, Holland, and Harrison have continuously made the Boston offense their bitch. I wouldn't be afraid to throw three lefties at them in a row in a playoff situation.

Tampa Bay has proven they can shut us down with Price, Shields, and even Nieman has been tough for that matter.

Orion9897

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll be the odd man out and say the Rays. Their pitching can be tough, as we've seen this season and last but their lineup isn't very productive. I think once the playoff atomsphere actually hits the Rangers' Clubhouse, we'll turn on the jets and blow away the Rays, even with Shields and Price. The only reason I'm edging for the Rays is because Bos has a history in the past few years with their team to come out on top in tough situations. So even if the the last of the season isn't going the their way, they could come into the playoffs with a vendetta and I'd rather deal with the Rays who were hoping against hope to get into the playoffs, than a BOS team with the lineup that they have.

Pitching does win games, but even that fails when you face a batting lineup consisting of all power, line drive hitters.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be the odd man out and say the Rays. Their pitching can be tough, as we've seen this season and last but their lineup isn't very productive. I think once the playoff atomsphere actually hits the Rangers' Clubhouse, we'll turn on the jets and blow away the Rays, even with Shields and Price. The only reason I'm edging for the Rays is because Bos has a history in the past few years with their team to come out on top in tough situations. So even if the the last of the season isn't going the their way, they could come into the playoffs with a vendetta and I'd rather deal with the Rays who were hoping against hope to get into the playoffs, than a BOS team with the lineup that they have.

Pitching does win games, but even that fails when you face a batting lineup consisting of all power, line drive hitters.

The San Francisco Giants say hello.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rays are on their way to cutting that lead down tonight, huge 4 game series.

Stinky Britches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as i want bosox to sink

i kind of like them better for a matchup

better favor for us