• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray's boy Culliver did well today

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I was extremely excited to see a couple of really good CB plays today & then see a 29 on his back! Culliver's one of those really athletic, high ceiling kinds of players, and the fact that he had a good game as a rookie against a pretty good receiving corps is encouraging. A great defense probably needs at least 3 capable / decent CBs. If Culliver can be one of 'em that would be tremendous. If he could be a steal & be a starter even better!

I'm not getting ahead of myself; just glad he had a good game in the limited time he was in.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the entire secondary did well. except for few completions down the middle, its like they knew what was coming?

also liked their tackling.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver played well yesterday... was in there for the pick with the WR. Luv the hustle and defense.

I was actually surprised and didn't realize that last week vs Philly was his first game?

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How awesome was that wr screen that Rogers blew up?? Its awesome to see a defensive player recognize a formation and personnel and immediately know what to do. Carlos Rogers has by far been the best player acquisition this year for the niners.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How awesome was that wr screen that Rogers blew up?? Its awesome to see a defensive player recognize a formation and personnel and immediately know what to do. Carlos Rogers has by far been the best player acquisition this year for the niners.

big credit to the coaching staff. also a reason rogers needs a new contract, he's putting the time in the film room and it shows.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cully and

<---------

Stepping it up!

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldsen had a beautiful hit where he knocked the ball loose. I was excited then

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm really hoping Culliver's good play wasn't a fluke. The play that sticks out is the back shoulder throw that was a little under-thrown. He didn't look like a raw rookie on that one.

He probably gets targeted a lot against the Lions, and might be a bit of a learning experience. He just needs to hang in there and keep fighting like he did in the pre-season. The whole secondary will get a lot of practice in this one.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was extremely excited to see a couple of really good CB plays today & then see a 29 on his back! Culliver's one of those really athletic, high ceiling kinds of players, and the fact that he had a good game as a rookie against a pretty good receiving corps is encouraging. A great defense probably needs at least 3 capable / decent CBs. If Culliver can be one of 'em that would be tremendous. If he could be a steal & be a starter even better!

I'm not getting ahead of myself; just glad he had a good game in the limited time he was in.

Agreed. Culliver was impressive.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the entire secondary did well. except for few completions down the middle, its like they knew what was coming?

also liked their tackling.

I agree! We were at times a little soft in the middle of the field, but other than that our DB's played very well.