• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray McDonald arrested for Domestic Violence

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not have thought that could happen, but their team is a mess right now.
We will soon see if Harbs can dial in his players.

Least we can say so far our players are clean of PED's. The true 12th man of Seattle.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should just be an exception to the new rules and get his ass banned from football. To put his hand on a pregnant woman is cowardly... No excuses.
Agreed.....But the NFL's concern should have started a long time ago...And Ray Rice should have gotten a lifetime ban last year...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain your theory as to why SF is a mess???

I wasn't trying to rub salt when I said that.
All along I expected SF to destroy Dallas in game one.
Yet, distractions keep piling up.
Aldon.
Boone misses all of TC in a dispute.
Culliver has not yet answered to his brass knuckles incident that I know of.
Bowman to miss the 1st half at a minimum.
Ray M. issue, even though we don't know many details.
At least 2 SF players at Ray's house for the party.
Talk about Harbs-Baalke issues.
As I mentioned earlier, Harbs will need to get his guys focused on the job at hand which is Dallas. These are all distractions that can affect a team. SF may very well blow Dallas out which was my earlier prediction of 27-13 IIRC.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.....But the NFL's concern should have started a long time ago...And Ray Rice should have gotten a lifetime ban last year...

IMO A lifetime ban would have been a bit much, but two games for knocking a women OUT was a damn joke.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the investigation if the facts backup his arrest and the team wants to make a statement that's loud & clear I believe they should suspend him for the season. At some point the message needs to be made loud & clear that this is unacceptable period!

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the investigation if the facts backup his arrest and the team wants to make a statement that's loud & clear I believe they should suspend him for the season. At some point the message needs to be made loud & clear that this is unacceptable period!

If guilty, the Niners should cut him.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much anytime the police show up for domestic violence it's the male getting arrested regardless of what happened.

My Uncle's ex-wife called the cops on him after he shoved her to the floor because she busted a coffee mug over his head while drunk. The police arrived and arrested him despite the gash on his head that required stitches and her without a bruise. They ended up getting divorced over it, but he had to do months of counseling to even be able to see his son because of the arrest. It was pretty much BS from my point of my view. I couldn't understand why the courts would allow the mom custody when she hadn't collected a pay check in over 20 years and was a heavy alcoholic. I mean like drunk enough 24/7 to not even know if the son was home or not most days.

The bruises on his wife is likely not a good sign, but also does not mean anything violent happened. Some people do bruise easily after all. It could have been argument between two people that had to much to drink, and he ended up grabbing her to hard.

As long as she does not press charges over it I would think he is ok outside of a 2 game suspension for getting arrested.

There is a double standard. Chivalry is dead. You have to protect yourselves.

Look at this one, where the man was killed and the woman has not been arrested.
She'll have a coupe of days to get rid of evidence:

Man stabbed to death in Kitsap County

Posted by Jim Brunner
A man in his 50s died Sunday after being stabbed by a woman in a Bremerton-area home, according to the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office.
At 11:41 a.m., sheriff’s deputies responded to reports the man had been stabbed in his house in unincorporated Kitsap County.
He fled to the home of a neighbor, who performed first aid before medics arrived, said Sgt. Ken Dickinson of the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office. The man was taken to an area hospital where he died, Dickinson said. His identity was not released.
A woman in the house also was injured and airlifted to an area hospital. Her relationship to the stabbing victim was not disclosed. But based on witness accounts, police believe the woman stabbed the man. However, no arrests have yet been made, Dickinson said. A small fire also was set in the house during the incident.
Dickinson said there are no additional suspects at large.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If guilty, the Niners should cut him.

If proven guilty I support a suspension over an outright cut because, that way, he can't sign with another team. After his reinstatement then cut him. Sorry, but I have no compassion for any man who lays his hand on a woman like that.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr McDonald's fiance' was also preggy, guy should get more than 6 weeks vacatime according to the commishes recently released player memo.

As should have Ray Rice.

Niner Empire

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors are the fighting started because hot sexy girls were at his party and his gf didnt like that.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A D-Lineman early in the draft is looking like it might have been a good choice right now.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If proven guilty I support a suspension over an outright cut because, that way, he can't sign with another team. After his reinstatement then cut him. Sorry, but I have no compassion for any man who lays his hand on a woman like that.
It looks like the 9ers will submit their own judgement if he is found guilty of this charge and I can't agree more with their stance on this:

49ers have no tolerance for domestic abuse, Harbaugh, Baalke say - 49ers - The Sacramento Bee

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police: Woman grabbed gun at McDonald?s house in May - 49ers - The Sacramento Bee

Looks like details are just now starting to emerge, but we don't yet have the full story.

Police in San Jose today released details of an incident that occurred in Ray McDonald's house four months before the 49ers defensive end was arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse.
The incident occurred May 25 at approximately 8:09 p.m. when, following an argument, a “female subject became upset, grabbed a firearm (handgun) registered to the male subject, and held it at her side,” according to the report.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. If I was involved with a woman who became upset, grabbed a firearm registered to me, and held it by her side, I would break up with her, not impregnate her.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know man. If I was involved with a woman who became upset, grabbed a firearm registered to me, and held it by her side, I would break up with her, not impregnate her.

I'm speculating that she held a gun to his head and screamed "f&ck me right in the pussy" with a condom that she poked holes in.