• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Lewis (analyst for ESPN) gave a pregame speech to the Bills vs the Pats

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our·nal·ist
ˈjərn(ə)ləst/
noun
  1. a person who writes for newspapers or magazines or prepares news to be broadcast on radio or television.
hi

ray lewis is a member of the media on tv

go lay down

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good lord do you guys do the mazes on your place mats?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
hi

ray lewis is a member of the media on tv

go lay down

Rock
I am done with you. This thread does a great job of illustrating your simple thinking and twisted logic. Even when every other poster in the thread disagrees with you and offers examples and reasons why your are wrong, you continue with your idiocy. Then when it becomes overwhelming, you start with the insults.
If your goal is to get thinking people away from your threads, congratulations you won.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rock
I am done with you. This thread does a great job of illustrating your simple thinking and twisted logic. Even when every other poster in the thread disagrees with you and offers examples and reasons why your are wrong, you continue with your idiocy. Then when it becomes overwhelming, you start with the insults.
If your goal is to get thinking people away from your threads, congratulations you won.
so, im right?

and your posted definition blew up in your face per the bolded?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only the insecure New England fanbase, and their sense of entitlement that would EVER be offended by what happened here

There isnt another fanbase in America that would be as "offended" as you seem to be over this.....

One guy = a fan base?

Blast away at Rock all you want, but leave the rest of us out off it because I doubt anyone but him cares what a monosyllabic moron like Ray Lewis says or does.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lewis' former teammate mike flynn, 98.5 radio, said as a member of the media (like flynn himself is now) he shouldnt have done that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lewis' former teammate mike flynn, 98.5 radio, said as a member of the media (like flynn himself is now) he shouldnt have done that.
LOL

You are on a roll this morning Rock. Your biased ignorance has reached new levels.

Sure is entertaining though.

Please proceed.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he like many Ravens players don't like the Patriots. Hate even. Probably thinks Brady is over-privileged.

It probably kills him to admit that he knows Brady is one of the best of all time.

I think the Ryan thing is more a "Who would I rather play for type of statement" and that's ok.

I think many players really appreciate what Belichick offers when they come to play for him. He really is a special type of coach.

Not all though. Reggie Wayne didn't like it. Adailius Thomas REALLY didn't like it. It's fine.

I don't mind if analysts show some bias, although some really do bother me with their "dislike"

Tom Jackson, Marshall Faulk are two that get on my nerves.

Bart Scott who certainly has a dislike for the Patriots at least is sort of upfront with it and acts like it's the emotional rivalry it is. That's ok by me.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy = a fan base?

Blast away at Rock all you want, but leave the rest of us out off it because I doubt anyone but him cares what a monosyllabic moron like Ray Lewis says or does.

Wanna Fist Fight?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You are on a roll this morning Rock. Your biased ignorance has reached new levels.

Sure is entertaining though.

Please proceed.
weird huh?

guy on his team, now a media member, says "shame on ray".

hes a media member.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he like many Ravens players don't like the Patriots. Hate even. Probably thinks Brady is over-privileged.

It probably kills him to admit that he knows Brady is one of the best of all time.

I think the Ryan thing is more a "Who would I rather play for type of statement" and that's ok.

I think many players really appreciate what Belichick offers when they come to play for him. He really is a special type of coach.

Not all though. Reggie Wayne didn't like it. Adailius Thomas REALLY didn't like it. It's fine.

I don't mind if analysts show some bias, although some really do bother me with their "dislike"

Tom Jackson, Marshall Faulk are two that get on my nerves.

Bart Scott who certainly has a dislike for the Patriots at least is sort of upfront with it and acts like it's the emotional rivalry it is. That's ok by me.

All of this is correct. Tom Jackson sucks, for sure, and I haven't watched that shitty show in a long time anyway. I prefer the NFL Network to ESPN in all cases.

The Pats' haters are balanced out by the likes of Bruschi, Rodney Harrison and McGinest being such obvious Pats homers. I'm sure that infuriates enough people out there. Let Ray Lewis balance it out somewhat.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Sharper was a media member, too. What is your point?
my point?

i dunno.

same point that aikman couldnt cover cowboys games until 5+ years after his retirement. its was in his contract because they felt it would be a conflict of interest.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was raised well and taught not to pick on the feebs so I couldn't hit you.
LOL

dirts...well, lets put it this way.

not a weakling.

he once walked a handstand from deer park, long island to manhattan.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have delivered a better pep talk. They needed a few more pep points. A couple of pep time-outs at the end of the game wouldn't have hurt. They had some weak pep drops too.

Ray, you had one job. More pep Ray.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

not a weakling.

No, but he is a doucher who celebrates injuries.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

not a weakling.

Glad to see that he's learned to walk with his legs now :thumb: