• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey: Im being a hater… But the 49ers win the Super Bowl by 3 scores

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to understand his logic..... The Ravens walked into SF, flustered Purdy, and won rather easily. And that was less than 2 months ago. Then they lose to a KC team that completely controlled the clock and the tempo in the first half and forced some critical errors late. I know head-to-head match ups don't always mean everything, but I certainly don't see the Chiefs losing by multiple touchdowns.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also probably biased.... I watched three full 49er games this year. Cincy, Baltimore, and Detroit. I wasn't impressed with their D in any of those games and I generally thought they were overrated. I realize that injuries and timing of when those games happened play a role.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope kc wins.i,ve disliked san fran as much as dallas and philly most of my 61 [nearly]years.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue. I'm a classic rock guy and a Pat's fan.
i love classic rock/country.enough to go to almost 100 shows.i respect swift cause she registers folks to vote and pays her employees great and kc winning would piss maga off.

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also probably biased.... I watched three full 49er games this year. Cincy, Baltimore, and Detroit. I wasn't impressed with their D in any of those games and I generally thought they were overrated. I realize that injuries and timing of when those games happened play a role.
If you add the Minny game, those are the worst games the 9ers played on D this year. That said, they have not been as good during these playoffs as they were during the regular season. In "most" games, and DET in the second half, they limited opponents to a high degree. In the games you highlighted, they just couldn't get off the field.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you add the Minny game, those are the worst games the 9ers played on D this year. That said, they have not been as good during these playoffs as they were during the regular season. In "most" games, and DET in the second half, they limited opponents to a high degree. In the games you highlighted, they just couldn't get off the field.
looked pretty bad in cleveland,but the kicker blew the kick that would have won it for them.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is what makes it tough to predict. Even when we played SF, I knew we were getting them when they really needed a break. Almost all teams have a dip during the 17 week season - That's one of the reasons the Ravens regular season was so impressive because they really didn't have any stretches where they struggled. They had a few hiccup games but that was it.

If the Chiefs play ball control and go on long drives, I think they can frustrate SF and put a lot of pressure on Purdy and the offense. Ultimately I won't be surprised either way. Both teams have been great at times and both have struggled at times. It feels like a pick em.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to understand his logic..... The Ravens walked into SF, flustered Purdy, and won rather easily. And that was less than 2 months ago. Then they lose to a KC team that completely controlled the clock and the tempo in the first half and forced some critical errors late. I know head-to-head match ups don't always mean everything, but I certainly don't see the Chiefs losing by multiple touchdowns.
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet