• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the SEC

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA and LSU are the 2 best. Not kidding Bama is a 3 loss team if we didn’t have Tua. We may be able to outscore LSU because the game is at home and their defense isn’t great either but I don’t think we can beat UGA

Not worried at all about Barn or aTm. Neithers offense is good enough

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA and LSU are the 2 best. Not kidding Bama is a 3 loss team if we didn’t have Tua. We may be able to outscore LSU because the game is at home and their defense isn’t great either but I don’t think we can beat UGA

Not worried at all about Barn or aTm. Neithers offense is good enough
Eventually I feel Alabama will crumble due to inability to sustain a coaching staff. Saban has become a victim of his own success. His coaches are getting promotions before the post season even begins.

I am not sold this is the year that happens though. I am more the, I need proof in order to believe Bama isn’t the best team in the conference.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eventually I feel Alabama will crumble due to inability to sustain a coaching staff. Saban has become a victim of his own success. His coaches are getting promotions before the post season even begins.

I am not sold this is the year that happens though. I am more the, I need proof in order to believe Bama isn’t the best team in the conference.
I’m praying Pruitt gets fired and we bring him back as an Analyst this year and back to Defensive coordinator next.

Next year will be a down year. Unless Bryce Young is as good as they say he is or Tuas little brother is like him

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think we have the best defense though

Agreed. From what I've seen, this is what I think of the top 6 SEC teams:

Offense

1. LSU
2. Bama (I think the wideouts are better for Bama but the O-line needs to improve its play)
3. A&M
4. Georgia (UGA is slightly ahead of A&M in total offense right now, but A&M has played both Auburn and Clemson, both of whom are better than Notre Dame).
5. Auburn
6. Florida

Defense

1. Auburn
2. UGA
3. Bama
4. A&M
5. Florida
6. LSU

But overall:

1. Bama
2. LSU
3. UGA
4. Auburn
5. A&M
6. Florida

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas has to be at the bottom after losing to San Jose State.