• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the SEC

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this.. we are going forward with a new QB and we will see what they are all made of.. sometimes winning ugly is the sign of things to come..

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally, you want both. Going from being one dimensional run to one dimensional pass isn't the answer. You have good RBs, what the heck is going on? Is it the OL? Or, is it "go with what's working?" Hard to believe the team that ran all over us last year would suddenly forget how to run the ball.
Complete change in philosophy. We have the same back that ran for over 150 last year against the Bulldogs. I said LSU still needed to mix in I and run the football, but they don’t. My guess is utilize the short pass in an attempt to make that similar to the run game. Don’t love it, but it worked against Texas.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida, to me, looked worse after last night. They had no business winning that game
I agree. Their backup QB looked way better than Franks, although the Kentucky secondary is decimated what with all the injuries and targeting penalties. Still, he looked better than Franks in any of the previous games.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete change in philosophy. We have the same back that ran for over 150 last year against the Bulldogs. I said LSU still needed to mix in I and run the football, but they don’t. My guess is utilize the short pass in an attempt to make that similar to the run game. Don’t love it, but it worked against Texas.

Not to shit in your cornflakes or anything, but he's also the same back that rushed for 14 yards against Alabama, 3 against A&M, 46 against Mrs. St., 55 against FL, 21 against Auburn and 24 against Miami and and 32 against UCF, the other ranked teams on your schedule last year, racking up an impressive 2.95 yards a carry doing it. Granted it was in relief of Brossette, but it wasn't like he was tearing it up either at 4 yards a crack.

I have no doubt that you are an improved offense this year, we'll see how much in a few weeks.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to shit in your cornflakes or anything, but he's also the same back that rushed for 14 yards against Alabama, 3 against A&M, 46 against Mrs. St., 55 against FL, 21 against Auburn and 24 against Miami and and 32 against UCF, the other ranked teams on your schedule last year, racking up an impressive 2.95 yards a carry doing it. Granted it was in relief of Brossette, but it wasn't like he was tearing it up either at 4 yards a crack.

I have no doubt that you are an improved offense this year, we'll see how much in a few weeks.
Seeing as Les Miles philosophy was to and this is a quote from him “attack Bama’s strength and make them break” and Ensmingerhasn’t scored a point against Bama, I think scoring is a realistic goal.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense looked awful for 3 quarters but Starkel starting made the offense look 10 times better. Still going to be tough to make a bowl but I think we can snatch an SEC win at some point this year which I thought there was no chance of with Hicks.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As are you. You might enjoy it more when you score some points this year, but the end result will be equally hollow and meaningless. But hey, there's always next year.

Oh.

Oh, I'm book marketing this shit right here.

:happy: