• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the NFL teams triplets the Best QB, RB, and reciever each team has

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ok. I'm a homer because I called the NFL best trio this year the NFL best trio this year. And because I pointed out the Cowboys sxhedule is horrendous. Sounds good.

You went homer and called your favorite teams best trio the NFL best trio. That's where you messed up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no....not the schedule excuse
Dallas's division is so much better than that arm pit south

congrats on 7-4
I'm happy....You're Happy

Yup ATL would be winless in the intra-division games if they were in the NFCE. Philly already stomped em, and they are our last place team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went homer and called your favorite teams best trio the NFL best trio. That's where you messed up.
My teams trio is the best trio in the NFL this year. That's not homer. It's statistical fact

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update
dallas 43
pitt 38
atl 36
Atlanta has 38. Didn't check the other. 26 Ryan 5 Jones 7 Freeman. I'll take your word for it on the others

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Pitts every day of the week. Proven guys.
Cowboys are too young and we finally saw Elliot and Dak look like rookies last night. Both made a couple mistakes that almost cost the game. Both fumbled, Elliot 2 holding calls. Cowboys lucky refs missed hands to the face call. Not saying Atlanta would of scored anyways but would of had another chance.

Atlanta I dont trust them. Matt Ryan is so up and down year in and year out.

Why isnt Brady, Edelman and Blount on this list. They have 32 TD I trust these guys the most especially if you replace Gronk with Edelman. Either way I trust them.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teams trio is the best trio in the NFL this year. That's not homer. It's statistical fact

"Your" trio has accumulated the best stats (for whatever that's worth). Good for them...every year they are in a perfect scenario to do just that (for the same exact reasons that N.O. does). It's not a coincidence.

This thread is about the best trio and that's where Ryan, Freeman and Jones just don't measure up.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are too young and we finally saw Elliot and Dak look like rookies last night. Both made a couple mistakes that almost cost the game. Both fumbled, Elliot 2 holding calls. Cowboys lucky refs missed hands to the face call. Not saying Atlanta would of scored anyways but would of had another chance.

Why isnt Brady, Edelman and Blount on this list. They have 32 TD I trust these guys the most especially if you replace Gronk with Edelman. Either way I trust them.

I already pointed out that Roethlisberger/Bell/Brown and Brady/Blount/Gronk are clear cut better trios.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Your" trio has accumulated the best stats (for whatever that's worth). Good for them...every year they are in a perfect scenario to do just that (for the same exact reasons that N.O. does). It's not a coincidence.

This thread is about the best trio and that's where Ryan, Freeman and Jones just don't measure up.
So your idea of a "perfect scenario" is playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and the toughest road schedule in the entire league?? Lol. OK man.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what you guys are saying is that it's impossible for a group or a player to have a better season than a group or a player who has had a better career than them. So there's no way Zeke is having a better year than Matt Forte because Forte has had a better career. There's no way Derek Carr is having a better season than Joe Flacco because Flacco has had a better career. There's no way Dallas is having a better season than the Giants because the Giants have been better the last 20 years. It's ludicrous. You're all insane. Carry on

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your idea of a "perfect scenario" is playing one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and the toughest road schedule in the entire league?? Lol. OK man.

My perfect scenario is:

1. Playing in the NFC South
2. Having (at minimum) 9 indoor games each year (along with 2 road games in great weather locales)
3. Having a piss poor defense, making it a necessity to continue to rack up yardage and scores when many other teams would shut things down. Atlanta's opponents are never out of a game.

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that these teams are trying to win games and ultimately be in the best position to make the playoffs and then advance. That doesn't always correlate to putting up as much offensive stats as possible, though it does in Atlanta's case.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My perfect scenario is:

1. Playing in the NFC South
2. Having (at minimum) 9 indoor games each year (along with 2 road games in great weather locales)
3. Having a piss poor defense, making it a necessity to continue to rack up yardage and scores when many other teams would shut things down. Atlanta's opponents are never out of a game.

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that these teams are trying to win games and ultimately be in the best position to make the playoffs and then advance. That doesn't always correlate to putting up as much offensive stats as possible, though it does in Atlanta's case.
As an FYI the Falcons have played 2 of the top 3, 3 of the top 7, 4 of the top 8 and 5 of the Top12 total defenses in the league this year and the average D ranking of their opponents is 15. Average D ranking of the Steelers opponents is 20. Carry on.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Cant buy into Atlanta yet. Maybe they turned the corner like Carolina did last year. Carolina and Cam struggled a little and Boom had the big year maybe Atlanta can do the same.

I also cant buy into cowboys. They have an easy schedule so far. best win this year is Ravens or maybe Minn. 2 not so strong teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL...yeah, the refs REALLY helped the Cowboys last night. Did you watch?

Oh, and even if a blow to the head was called there is NO CHANCE Atlanta would have scored there. None...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your three best players have you at 7-4. Statistical fact THAT!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...yeah, the refs REALLY helped the Cowboys last night. Did you watch?

Oh, and even if a blow to the head was called there is NO CHANCE Atlanta would have scored there. None...
U need to read it right man. I was talking about the end of the game where it seems like refs screw up the most and I even said I dont even know if Minn would of scored anyways. It would of gave them 1 more chance. 50/50 shot.

U need to chill out and dont sound like a Homer when a non fan of both teams mentions something.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already pointed out that Roethlisberger/Bell/Brown and Brady/Blount/Gronk are clear cut better trios.

Sure when you can count on them to be on the field, not suspended or chronically injured.