• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the NFL teams triplets the Best QB, RB, and reciever each team has

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Politics and college football...

And an Atlanta fan.

3 strikes looking, you are out......

Bat never even left your shoulder.
Nothing better than the passion of CFB. Except for March Madness. NFL is great but most NFL fans are bandwagon geoupies

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing better than the passion of CFB. Except for March Madness. NFL is great but most NFL fans are bandwagon geoupies

I've got no time for passionate kids....

I prefer the more highly skilled dysfunctional adults.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just wrong ....
LOL. It is what it is. Even if I take Freeman first 3vganes out to even stuff up the Atlanta trio still has better numbers vs better opponents ( better opponents by A LOT). No one is debating the greatness of the Steelers trio but you all act like this is the first you've heard of the Atlanta guys. You act like it's inconceivable a top 2 or 3 trio could have a year where they're the best trio. It's preposterous.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. It is what it is.

Exactly how many people do you need to tell you that it actually isn't what you say it is???

"LOL"

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly how many people do you need to tell you that it actually isn't what you say it is???

"LOL"
I don't care how many people want to be stupid. Numbers are numbers, facts are facts. Anyone taking Pitts trio THIS year isn't using either of those 2 things. It's like this. John Elway is widely considered to be a greater QB than Dan Marino right?? Does that mean EVERY YEAR Elway had was better than Marinos year?? Of course not. You guys apparently don't understand that teams, players, trios can have years where they are better and years where they're worse. It's cool. No skin off my back.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how many people want to be stupid. Numbers are numbers, facts are facts. Anyone taking Pitts trio THIS year isn't using either of those 2 things. It's like this. John Elway is widely considered to be a greater QB than Dan Marino right?? Does that mean EVERY YEAR Elway had was better than Marinos year?? Of course not. You guys apparently don't understand that teams, players, trios can have years where they are better and years where they're worse. It's cool. No skin off my back.

You didn't actually read the article this thread was based on...did you? Let me clue you in...it's not titled "List of what trios will have the better stats this year".

I suggest in the future you simply create your own thread instead of hijacking another and attempting to make it fit your agenda.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't actually read the article this thread was based on...did you? Let me clue you in...it's not titled "List of what trios will have the better stats this year".

I suggest in the future you simply create your own thread instead of hijacking another and attempting to make it fit your agenda.
My comment was solely directed to this year though. I've never claimed otherwise. In fact I've stated that the Pitt trio is the best overall.... just not this year. So unless you disagree with that then why are we debating still??

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment was solely directed to this year though. I've never claimed otherwise. In fact I've stated that the Pitt trio is the best overall.... just not this year. So unless you disagree with that then why are we debating still??

No...they are still the best. They just aren't putting up the best numbers as a trio based on several factors. As I stated before...there aren't 26 better QBs than Brady this year.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...they are still the best. They just aren't putting up the best numbers as a trio based on several factors. As I stated before...there aren't 26 better QBs than Brady this year.
It's not just about numbers Money. It's about results. Atlanta has a better record vs a better schedule. I am struggling to see how this is tough to get. Really it's ok if someone other than the Pitt trio is having the best year. It doesn't besmirch their talent, it just says some other guys are really good too.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just about numbers Money. It's about results. Atlanta has a better record vs a better schedule. I am struggling to see how this is tough to get. Really it's ok if someone other than the Pitt trio is having the best year. It doesn't besmirch their talent, it just says some other guys are really good too.

That article wasn't about just this year, but okay. If you are going to talk about results, that trio is going to have to do something in the postseason.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. It is what it is. Even if I take Freeman first 3vganes out to even stuff up the Atlanta trio still has better numbers vs better opponents ( better opponents by A LOT). No one is debating the greatness of the Steelers trio but you all act like this is the first you've heard of the Atlanta guys. You act like it's inconceivable a top 2 or 3 trio could have a year where they're the best trio. It's preposterous.
what happened to bens missed games?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to bens missed games?
Sure add that in too. Doesn't make up 900+ yards. And it certainly doesn't counter the huge difference in schedules and results

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure add that in too. Doesn't make up 900+ yards. And it certainly doesn't counter the huge difference in schedules and results
ok so 2 games of bens passing, plus 3 games bell receiving and rushing? can't be 900?
if ben only passes for 250 a game that's 500....

bell averages what off the top of my head 120-130-140 yards a game? receiving and rushing...... surely could be 900 easy....... and i would assume more than three . touchdowns....... to assume that's not doable is asinine

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok so 2 games of bens passing, plus 3 games bell receiving and rushing? can't be 900?
if ben only passes for 250 a game that's 500....

bell averages what off the top of my head 120-130-140 yards a game? receiving and rushing...... surely could be 900 easy....... and i would assume more than three . touchdowns....... to assume that's not doable is asinine
Ben missed one game not 2. Julio played 1 series vs New Orleans and Freeman has missed parts of 2 games but I'm still counting those games. Ben would've had to pass for 500 yards in the game he missed just to make the numbers even vs worse teams. PITT has 3vwins vs teams with worse records than ANYONE Atlanta has even played. Plus being healthy is part of having an elite year. Bell and Ben haven't been all year. The fact they're still having great years points to how awesome they are. That's why they're the best overall. Just not THIS year

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I realize. I'm also counting Freemans receiving yards twice. Thus year it's not close. Overall there are certainly arguments to be made for others but not this year

well if it isn't close then Dallas must be winning with our defense, which Atlanta must have none.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if it isn't close then Dallas must be winning with our defense, which Atlanta must have none.
Dallas has a good young Corp and they may have an argument in the future if Dak and Zeke keep balling but Dez is having a shit year so no Dallas isn't close THIS year. Could be different in the future. Probably will be