• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the NFL teams triplets the Best QB, RB, and reciever each team has

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the hell was GB supposed to be the best D? Am I on one of those hidden camera shows? Wtf is happening here?

Just before we played them. They for sure had the #1 rush defense. Then they didn't after we played them. Then when we played BWI they again had a top defense and the best rush defense, then we put up 100 on them.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an FYI the Falcons have played 2 of the top 3, 3 of the top 7, 4 of the top 8 and 5 of the Top12 total defenses in the league this year and the average D ranking of their opponents is 15. Average D ranking of the Steelers opponents is 20. Carry on.

Against what opponents did Atlanta's huge statistical games come against?

BTW...this didn't address any of my points. Why would I carry on??? I'll chime in again when you try and convince people that Kirk Cousins is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel at the Purguy rainbow and facepalm meltdown.

Talk about loser alert :pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the hell was GB supposed to be the best D? Am I on one of those hidden camera shows? Wtf is happening here?
Dude its pointless to talk these fans. This 1 guy thinks there are only 3 guys on a football team. LOL

Like I mention something about Atlanta and you didnt jump down my throat. As an outsider I cant trust Atlanta yet but like I said they might be this years Carolina.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude its pointless to talk these fans. This 1 guy thinks there are only 3 guys on a football team. LOL

Like I mention something about Atlanta and you didnt jump down my throat. As an outsider I cant trust Atlanta yet but like I said they might be this years Carolina.

I didn't jump down your throat for saying Atlanta. I jumped down your throat for jumping on a poster you was making fun of your slip up, but you STILL failed to realize your error.

"derp read what I write derp derp". We did, you need to read what you write before you tell others to read what you write.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against what opponents did Atlanta's huge statistical games come against?

BTW...this didn't address any of my points. Why would I carry on??? I'll chime in again when you try and convince people that Kirk Cousins is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers.
All of them?? Only D that has held us remotely in check this year is Philly

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then perhaps you should read what you right before telling others to read what you write.
No He needs to read the whole thing before jumping down my throat. I didnt even say anything bad about Dallas. I was just pointing out refs missed a big call at the end and that Minn should of had another chance but said I didnt even know if they would scored anyways.

Nothing bad there, just facts. Ok i put the wrong team in my statement but you would think common sense would jump in and say hey I know he is talking about Minn not Atlanta. He is talking about last night.

Thats all.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You act like we haven't seen this from Atlanta before. Granted...it's been a few years, but this year's team is no different than the 2010-2012 Atlanta Falcons.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't jump down your throat for saying Atlanta. I jumped down your throat for jumping on a poster you was making fun of your slip up, but you STILL failed to realize your error.

"derp read what I write derp derp". We did, you need to read what you write before you tell others to read what you write.
Again its common sense. I was talking about last night. Doesnt matter that I put Atlanta. Still read it again before jumping down my throat.

Its Called common sense. Yes I put the wrong team on but I would say 99% of the posters on here would know I was talking about Minn.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit I don't trust my own team yet either but that has nothing to do with Ryan, Jones and Freeman. I was simply pointing out that those 3 are the best trip THIS year so far. Not the best overall. Simply this year. Shit you'd think I murdered a baby or something

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1+1=2

"No, it's 3"

Um, that just doesn't follow, you made a typo right?

"No it's 3, you moron"

Um, 1,2, 3.

"Why can't you understand"

Huh?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No He needs to read the whole thing before jumping down my throat. I didnt even say anything bad about Dallas. I was just pointing out refs missed a big call at the end and that Minn should of had another chance but said I didnt even know if they would scored anyways.

Nothing bad there, just facts. Ok i put the wrong team in my statement but you would think common sense would jump in and say hey I know he is talking about Minn not Atlanta. He is talking about last night.

Thats all.

He didn't jump down your throat, he made a joke at your expense. You are the one that made the dick move to "u need to read what I write" HE DID, dumbass.

And the blow to the head should never have happened, because the Vikes LT jumped early. Two missed calls on that play.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit I don't trust my own team yet either but that has nothing to do with Ryan, Jones and Freeman. I was simply pointing out that those 3 are the best trip THIS year so far. Not the best overall. Simply this year. Shit you'd think I murdered a baby or something
Makes sense to me. LOL
Dallas fans always overreact. Thats who they are. Very few dont. They are really tough football fans to talk to. U cant say 1 negative thing or disagree with them or its the end of the world. I learned this on this board. I try and stay away from them. Not saying all but most.

I mean I have this 1 guy going crazy because I put Atlanta instead of Minn. If you see my 2nd half of my statement I mention Atlanta so I guess Atlanta was on my mind. It still doesnt change my statement if they had common sense. Most normal people would know I was talking about Minn.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 409 combines yards, 2 TDS and no turnovers @ the number 3 ranked D is not good?? Ok?? Jones had a bad game vs Denver. Ryan and Freeman played great
Relying on RB's to make huge passing plays generally isn't a consistent way to move the ball; at least as a chunk play. Everybody loves a post route from the RB in the I formation, but um, good luck. It's a counterpunch that was a piecemeal solution to a dominant pass defense, nothing more. Stats do look pretty though.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are basing your opinion from inside your stats bubble. A QB that throws for 250 yards and 2 TDs because he then shuts it down is not necessarily worse than a QB that has to throw for 400 yards and 4 TDs because they can't shut it down. A QB that can't throw because he is playing in shit ass weather is not necessarily worse than a QB who can throw all day because he's playing in a dome.

What part of that is so freakin' hard for you to grasp???

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense to me. LOL
Dallas fans always overreact. Thats who they are. Very few dont. They are really tough football fans to talk to. U cant say 1 negative thing or disagree with them or its the end of the world. I learned this on this board. I try and stay away from them. Not saying all but most.

I mean I have this 1 guy going crazy because I put Atlanta instead of Minn. If you see my 2nd half of my statement I mention Atlanta so I guess Atlanta was on my mind. It still doesnt change my statement if they had common sense. Most normal people would know I was talking about Minn.

Fail. Don't care that you put ATL instead of Minn. I care that you are such a blowhard then when you were called out you doubled down and made it like the person busting on you as being in the wrong.

But keep trying to make this about others, you have this "I'm the victim" shit down to an art.