• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rank our off season

off season ranking

• A +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• C

• D

• F

• Total voters

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would have been F 10 days ago

they had only the 2 international signings and lough trade ! few minor signings like young

since then the have yoon , ubalto and cruz .

dave1978

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wholeheartedly concur.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went b + would've been an a with morales over cruz .

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little harder on management (B) soley because we waited so long to bring guys in to help our core. Having said that, it appears the O's are ALL IN this year to make a run and that means they may likely sign Ervin Santana as well. Our bullpen appears to be our strength as is our defense so I'm encouraged there. We need guys like Wieters and Markakis to have "bounce back" years to go along with solid contributions from the regulars (Davis, Jones, Hardy) and maybe, just maybe Cruz has a break out season on his 1 year contract.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give it a B. Having Jimenez working with pitching coach Dave Wallace will hopefully pay dividends. Cruz is a pretty good deal, I suppose. I'm sure he'll be looking to boost his stats in Camden Yards to garner a big contract next year. But we got a serviceable 5 slot hitter and I can't argue with that (better than getting someone like Vlad for the same money at the tailend of their career).

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a little harder on management (B) soley because we waited so long to bring guys in to help our core. Having said that, it appears the O's are ALL IN this year to make a run and that means they may likely sign Ervin Santana as well. Our bullpen appears to be our strength as is our defense so I'm encouraged there. We need guys like Wieters and Markakis to have "bounce back" years to go along with solid contributions from the regulars (Davis, Jones, Hardy) and maybe, just maybe Cruz has a break out season on his 1 year contract.

we are done with fa this year ! I do think this team is into a longer window than most think . jj most likely will get signed before the first game of the year . uuuuu is a hitter along with schoop both it's just a matter of time should take lf or rf and 2nd . we will need to unload Norris over the next year . bundy , gausman , edrod , berry and wright all will be knocking on the door for 15 . matusz this is his last year I think !!!

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how a few days can change the grade from an obvious D or lower to a near A (I voted for B+), Regardless of how this season pans out, I'm excited and at least happy that they grew a pair and signed some above-average free agents.