• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Partner NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the clear...When I was just out of college, I had a sales job with a company selling siding. My manager and I were in the home of a guy that wanted siding and windows put in. Midway through, this dude in some daisy dukes, dripping wet, comes walking out of the restroom and french kisses the other guy right on the mouth. We got up and left, while they were telling us we couldn't just walk out because they were gay...which of course wasn't the case, we did tons of same sex home..but weren't subjected to that BS. The fact that I threw up in my mouth took away all doubt about my attraction to hairy asses

When I was about 20 me and a buddy started our own carpet cleaning biz, he did most of the office work and advertising while I was the one that went out and did the actual work because I hated just sitting on my ass all day anyhow there was a house I was scheduled to do in Brooklyn Park Minnesota, when the lady opened the door for me she was wearing ear rings and nothing else, she was pretty hot probably about 30 years old, she didn't sit and watch me clean the carpets the entire time as I believe she was in the kitchen cooking but she did not bother to put anything on while I was there, after I was done she paid me and I said thank you this is probably a job i'd never forget, I think I did a little better job and spent more time there than most jobs.

The reason for my post, just to get UK's post out of our minds...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I understand it, we have 2 drafts of 22 rounds. 1 partner picks only offense and 1 player picks only defense in the first draft. In the 2nd draft, you switch. Then, you use 1 offensive unit and the other's defensive until, but you get to use 1 WC from each unused unit. You must use 1 unit from each partner.

We cant do that because then each partner would be drafting 22 offensive players and the other 22 defensive players in one draft.

Unless each round was 5 picks long.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We cant do that because then each partner would be drafting 22 offensive players and the other 22 defensive players in one draft.

Unless each round was 5 picks long.

No, I mean each draft is 11 rounds each. Damn, I feel like we've had this confusion before...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is I don't wanna do a draft that just flies by.

One other thing I was thinking was something I think Milk suggested (Lord Help Me) that we do a 22 round draft each picking our own teams without knowing who our partner is then when we are done we use like a random draft generator thingy to decide our partner then you and your partner make your best team of the players you each drafted.

@UK Cowboy @Mebert @femurov @Ritzarmy @wlk3 @MilkSpiller22 @Pack 500 @Shanemansj13 @ehb5

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was about 20 me and a buddy started our own carpet cleaning biz, he did most of the office work and advertising while I was the one that went out and did the actual work because I hated just sitting on my ass all day anyhow there was a house I was scheduled to do in Brooklyn Park Minnesota, when the lady opened the door for me she was wearing ear rings and nothing else, she was pretty hot probably about 30 years old, she didn't sit and watch me clean the carpets the entire time as I believe she was in the kitchen cooking but she did not bother to put anything on while I was there, after I was done she paid me and I said thank you this is probably a job i'd never forget, I think I did a little better job and spent more time there than most jobs.

The reason for my post, just to get UK's post out of our minds...
HaHa, that's a much better post. I have a decent one. After my Pro fight 11 years ago, two girls in their early 20's came up and asked for an autograph. They also offered their room key. Being married, I said I wasn't interested. I signed the first girls program, the second didn't have one. I asked where she wanted me to sign, and she pulled her shirt down and grabbed her right tit and said right here. Ah, the good old days...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One other thing I was thinking was something I think Milk suggested (Lord Help Me) that we do a 22 round draft each picking our own teams without knowing who our partner is then when we are done we use like a random draft generator thingy to decide our partner then you and your partner make your best team of the players you each drafted.
I'm down for this as well.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if we do the draft I just suggested we all put $1,000 Hoop Cash into the pot and the winners get the $$$

Maybe that's too much work for Ford I don't know.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@UK Cowboy @Mebert @femurov @Ritzarmy @wlk3 @MilkSpiller22 @Pack 500 @Shanemansj13 @ehb5

Not exactly my suggestion. But close enough. I'll take it. Will be interesting to see teams get screwed by this. Lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I understand it, we have 2 drafts of 22 rounds. 1 partner picks only offense and 1 player picks only defense in the first draft. In the 2nd draft, you switch. Then, you use 1 offensive unit and the other's defensive until, but you get to use 1 WC from each unused unit. You must use 1 unit from each partner.

But the 2nd draft will be watered down, correct? I mean after the first draft the majority of the best players are off the board...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the 2nd draft will be watered down, correct? I mean after the first draft the majority of the best players are off the board...

Try and keep up will ya. lolzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly my suggestion. But close enough. I'll take it. Will be interesting to see teams get screwed by this. Lol.

Man, I try to give him some props and he shrugs it off!

Why would teams be screwed? Are you suggesting some drafters draft better than others?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont we do the one 44 round draft lol. Every round we will switch from offense to defense picking depending on what partner is handling what.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I try to give him some props and he shrugs it off!

Why would teams be screwed? Are you suggesting some drafters draft better than others?

Just giving myself an out. After you guys bastardized my stealing idea and nobody liked it I need to keep face by putting in that this is MOSTLY my idea. But mine was potentially better at least if this too is disliked. Lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why dont we do the one 44 round draft lol. Every round we will switch from offense to defense picking depending on what partner is handling what.

This is an idea. I kinda like the thought of not knowing who your partner is it will help avoid super teams I'm thinking. Maybe i'm stupid with the super teams thinking I don't know.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an idea. I kinda like the thought of not knowing who your partner is it will help avoid super teams I'm thinking. Maybe i'm stupid with the super teams thinking I don't know.

How about just 2 12 round drafts. The first one is offense and the second one is defense. Random order with one WC pick at the end. No trading your 12th round picks though. Then at the end of the drafts we will just have a random drawing for partners....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I understand it, the pool will be reset for each draft. So there may be two different teams who have the same player.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This idea is fun. But I do what you to realize that random pairing might put a defensive built team with a defensive built team. This would not just be strategy but random luck.