• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Partner NFL Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we had to woo or court our hopefull partners ahead of the big dance? :noidea:
Seems UK and Shane have done plenty of that already. I think they are on their 3rd date and we all know what that means.
Shane and I are a no man's milk allowed without a female present team, and we all know there are no real females on the Hoop.. except for Milk, and he's taken

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane and I are a no man's milk allowed without a female present team, and we all know there are no real females on the Hoop.. except for Milk, and he's taken

@bonham begs to differ. Plus don't mess with her she can hold her own on these forums. :suds:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, we need to find our 10th...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bonham begs to differ. Plus don't mess with her she can hold her own on these forums. :suds:
Naked Pics or GTFO. That could just be a really pretty dude without visual evidence to the contrary

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how this is working but I guess I'll partner up with somebody if you need zookeeper

You're lucky, if you said no I was gonna call you a pussy Penn St girly man!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody*

How tf did my phone think I meant zookeeper??? :crazy:

Actually I am a zookeeper keeping all you fucking animals in your cages!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna go on record saying I don't like that a few of us have pre-selected our teammates. I think it shows a little disrespect to our friends who are in every way just as good as we are at drafting.

So if y'all wanna pick partners like before i'm really cool with that, not to mention I know UK can handle a loss like a man but I worry about Shane, I don't wanna make him cry...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna go on record saying I don't like that a few of us have pre-selected our teammates. I think it shows a little disrespect to our friends who are in every way just as good as we are at drafting.

So if y'all wanna pick partners like before i'm really cool with that, not to mention I know UK can handle a loss like a man but I worry about Shane.
I was commenting on how Shane and I had faced each other 3-4 straight times in the first round so we should team up. Shane seconded. As you said, everyone is pretty equal. I can understand fear of a potential Team UKane though...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was commenting on how Shane and I had faced each other 3-4 straight times in the first round so we should team up. Shane seconded. As you said, everyone is pretty equal. I can understand fear of a potential Team UKane though...

lolzzz it's pretty cool that you know how to get to me, three years of friendship will do that I reckon...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz it's pretty cool that you know how to get to me, three years of friendship will do that I reckon...
Hahaha, I was about to say it smelled like I'd walked into KFC. I didn't figure anyone would go for a Team NosferCowboy, and this Cowboy is more into Woodford Reserve than Milk
:wash:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with doing it the way we did last time. Or a different way. Or the way we have it. Doesn't really matter to me.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if y'all wanna pick partners like before i'm really cool with that, not to mention I know UK can handle a loss like a man but I worry about Shane, I don't wanna make him cry...

I do remember last draft you were picked first and UK was picked last sooo what's your argument :noidea:

Ps. I've been picked last in everything. I was adopted so that means my parents ran out of options and had to settle for me.