• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Partner NFL Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ohio State getting in over Penn State makes the entire system a farce. To beat a team on the field, win the conference, win the conference Championship game, and then get beaten out by the team you beat....now that's a joke

The only thing that kept Penn St out of the playoff was how they lost their two games: Pitt was an early season loss and it wasn't a bad loss IMO but that Michigan game killed them. Now seeing how both teams played after their bowl games, no doubt Penn St was the better team.

I would have liked to see them play Clemson but I think this year there are two elite teams: Clemson and Bama. This is one of the years they could have went back to the BCS system bc I think Clemson and Bama are head and shoulders better than any other team in the nation.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Succinct!

I will say this, Lions fell apart only after Stafford hurt his finger. All of those talent gaps are very real, Stafford just hid them better preinjury.

Also the Cowboys and Packers games showed how important Slay is. Lions have 0 depth at CB, once he was out they just lobbed it to Dez every pass, Cowboys could have thrown up 50 if they wanted.

I feel bad for the Lions and their fans, they have almost no chance at beating the Seahawks.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that kept Penn St out of the playoff was how they lost their two games: Pitt was an early season loss and it wasn't a bad loss IMO but that Michigan game killed them. Now seeing how both teams played after their bowl games, no doubt Penn St was the better team.

I would have liked to see them play Clemson but I think this year there are two elite teams: Clemson and Bama. This is one of the years they could have went back to the BCS system bc I think Clemson and Bama are head and shoulders better than any other team in the nation.
I understand what you are saying, but I can tell you this...if yall had lost an early season game, then the Michigan State game, but then beat Penn State head to head, won the conference Championship and then won the Conference Championship game while they were sitting at home, you would be wigging out. It's not just the head to head. Playing in the Conference Championship game gave them one more tough game and win, that should cancel out the early loss IMO.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for the Lions and their fans, they have almost no chance at beating the Seahawks.

I am happy, I thought they win 6 games this year, so even though they lose I get to enjoy an extra game this year.

I have only done that 9 times in 25 years of being a fan.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the Lions to win, they need to run the football. If Stafford throws it 50 times against Seattle's secondary, even with Thomas out, he's gonna turn it over and they are gonna get beat. Seattle can be hit in the mouth with the running game, pound it, keep it close, then use play action to get big plays once they load the box. Stafford throwing it around won't get it done IMO.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text D

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the Lions to win, they need to run the football. If Stafford throws it 50 times against Seattle's secondary, even with Thomas out, he's gonna turn it over and they are gonna get beat. Seattle can be hit in the mouth with the running game, pound it, keep it close, then use play action to get big plays once they load the box. Stafford throwing it around won't get it done IMO.

Zach Zenner has been solid ever since they made him the primary back, but he is not enough for a ground game. Abullah and Riddick both on IR, Washington is not good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying, but I can tell you this...if yall had lost an early season game, then the Michigan State game, but then beat Penn State head to head, won the conference Championship and then won the Conference Championship game while they were sitting at home, you would be wigging out. It's not just the head to head. Playing in the Conference Championship game gave them one more tough game and win, that should cancel out the early loss IMO.

Yeah but it just depends who you lose to and how you lose. If you get beat 45-7 how can you be a top 4 team and I think that was how the committee was thinking. Looking back at it when it is all said and done I would rather Ohio St not be in the playoff and Penn St in but I think either way Clemson is moving on.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Zenner has been solid ever since they made him the primary back, but he is not enough for a ground game. Abullah and Riddick both on IR, Washington is not good.
I remember when Parcells first came to Dallas, he would run the ball in the first half on 1st and 2nd down, then on third down, even if it were 3rd and 6, and punt the ball. Boring as shit, but almost always keeps you in the game. If the Lions can just stay in the game, they will have a chance late. They don't have to run the ball like the Cowboys can, just shorten the game and don't turn it over, and I think the Seahawks offense won't do much without getting extra possessions. If you were to get behind, you still have a guy that can sling it if need be

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text EHB

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ohio State getting in over Penn State makes the entire system a farce. To beat a team on the field, win the conference, win the conference Championship game, and then get beaten out by the team you beat....now that's a joke

Especially after hearing all year that the committee valued head to head and conference championships.