• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random F-1 stuff

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of interesting thoughts.

A. Like you said. Max doesnt seem to handle not having the best car by far very well. Really a bad look for him. He is starting to pull a Leclerc quite often. over driving & making mistakes.

B. McClaren. With all the positives their car is doing right now. I know they made the agreement to swap places but they gave up points to get closer to Max for the actual Championship. Was wondering if they werent gonna just let Norris win it. If they lose the Championship by a handful of points, we will have to revisit this weekend. But also if Norris can get close enough in points that could pressure Max into over trying some more. But without these points. That pressure gets delayed for that much longer. I think the Dickhead move for the Championship would have been let Norris win it. I think the staying all on the same page move was the one they picked. Ensuring they dont turn into the Ferrari fiasco. I really thought the decision making could have went either way during the race.

C. Hamilton wasnt letting Max, just do what he wants today. Kinda refreshing to see. Glad to see he didnt get damaged or taken out.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Max went all airborne IndyCar, I laughed a little bit.

When the field gets close at the end of regulations the racing gets interesting.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of interesting thoughts.

A. Like you said. Max doesnt seem to handle not having the best car by far very well. Really a bad look for him. He is starting to pull a Leclerc quite often. over driving & making mistakes.

B. McClaren. With all the positives their car is doing right now. I know they made the agreement to swap places but they gave up points to get closer to Max for the actual Championship. Was wondering if they werent gonna just let Norris win it. If they lose the Championship by a handful of points, we will have to revisit this weekend. But also if Norris can get close enough in points that could pressure Max into over trying some more. But without these points. That pressure gets delayed for that much longer. I think the Dickhead move for the Championship would have been let Norris win it. I think the staying all on the same page move was the one they picked. Ensuring they dont turn into the Ferrari fiasco. I really thought the decision making could have went either way during the race.

C. Hamilton wasnt letting Max, just do what he wants today. Kinda refreshing to see. Glad to see he didnt get damaged or taken out.

Well, let's just say that Verstappen has gone from a whiny little bitch, to a big-ass whiny, schoolgirl, bitch!!