• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams@Redskins Post-Game Analysis: Rams Win 24-0

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam I missed the coin toss. That's hilarious, but I think I would just thank my lucky chickens that Washington was so dumb and play ball. No sense in rubbing salt in the wound. Unless of course you want to go al out and pick up RG3 next year. lol

You don't think it f'ed with their heads a little? I do. Great move by Fish.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam I missed the coin toss. That's hilarious, but I think I would just thank my lucky chickens that Washington was so dumb and play ball. No sense in rubbing salt in the wound. Unless of course you want to go al out and pick up RG3 next year. lol

I thought it was classless, but I've heard that Shanahan and Fisher are good friends and Shanny didn't want to make the trade, was all Snyders doing. Then they canned Shanny, and it was kind of Fishers way of rubbing salt into the wound as you said. Was unnecessary!

Just like last week, are we going to do something before every game now?

Like you said, just go out and play ball and beat these teams, I think that gets the point across better than playing these silly little games!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was classless, but I've heard that Shanahan and Fisher are good friends and Shanny didn't want to make the trade, was all Snyders doing. Then they canned Shanny, and it was kind of Fishers way of rubbing salt into the wound as you said. Was unnecessary!

Just like last week, are we going to do something before every game now?

Like you said, just go out and play ball and beat these teams, I think that gets the point across better than playing these silly little games!

I would normally agree with this. But not this time. Call it what you like. If we had some playoff experience and were seasoned yeah. But our guys have been on the short end for along time. Time to get the swagger back. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would normally agree with this. But not this time. Call it what you like. If we had some playoff experience and were seasoned yeah. But our guys have been on the short end for along time. Time to get the swagger back. :suds:

Are you arguing with me just for the sake of arguing?:suds:

I can see it, but as soon as it was over I'm sure no one even thought about it once the game started, it was pointless, and unnecessary!

Now Snyder will be all pissy and we can't pull another one of those trades with him!:omg:

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I didn't see it either just heard about it today. Pretty ballsey by Fish what if we would've lost lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita and Blue. Lookin' forward to that Thursday Night game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vita and Blue. Lookin' forward to that Thursday Night game.
Your Welcome Retro!

Thanks to you for all the hard work you put in here on these PGA's (Post Game Analysis) & on the Rams boards!

:suds:

BTW - I will be hanging out with some good old LA Rams fans so I wont be on the boards with y'all.

Enjoy the game!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Welcome Retro!

Thanks to you for all the hard work you put in here on these PGA's (Post Game Analysis) & on the Rams boards!

:suds:

BTW - I will be hanging out with some good old LA Rams fans so I wont be on the boards with y'all.

Enjoy the game!

Hopefully soon! You guys won't have to reminisce about the LA Ram days and we can talk about "it's good to be a Ram fan" days of now!

Enjoy your boys!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are welcome Vita. And enjoy the reunion of the longtime Rams fans.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehe the rams are on the good side of a meme

redskins-d-not-good-314.jpg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that fisher did it for shanny. And I like our D. Fisher and Williams know that this D is starting something. And they bring the lumber. Finally.

This is what I wanted back the year we drafted Bradford. I wanted a beast like defense that punished teams. We already had the GSOT, I wanted a great defense. Run game and a game manager at QB at worst.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, SJ76. I remember those threads where we discussed getting the players to make that badass D. At the time we had Long and Laurinaitus and that was about it. Now we are loaded and as you know, the D we both wanted is now here. I especially like how nearly everyone brings the heavy hitter on any given play. Man can Barron, McDonald, Donald, Long, Quinn, Laurinaitus, Brockers, Langford, Gaines, McLeod, Tru Johnson, and Ogletree bring the stick.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man that D is going to rival seattle's. I can't wait to play them week 17. We have to keep our heads tho. Seems we get hosed up there on calls or have the past few years. I want to spoil their run to playoffs more than anything.

This rams squad is going to dish pain for years.