• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Have Rift Between Fisher, Snead

Raminator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ROTOWORLD:
The MMQB’s Albert Breer reports Rams coach Jeff Fisher has a "toxic" relationship with GM Les Snead. :L

The Rams extended both Fisher and Snead despite the ongoing rift. According to Breer, the problems have "been an open secret" in league circles, with some in the organization nicknaming it "Rams Junior High." It's just the latest from one of the most dysfunctional organizations in the league. Despite their new contracts, the Rams haven’t given any assurances to Fisher and Snead beyond this season.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until Stan man's up and does something, these things are going to continue to happen, and it spills over to the product on the field.

it's clear to everyone but Stan that Fisher has to go. maybe Snead as well, although I think the issue is more with Fisher than Snead at this point and would love to see what Snead could do without Fisher around.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get ugly!
You watch Atlanta will tear us up this Sunday, probably end up losing by 3 td's or so. Our offense will probably be lucky to even see the red zone. :L All I can say is the fans in LA will be wanting Jeff Fisher's hyde! :deadhorse:
Hell, I'll bet the fans will be booing before the end of the 1st qtr. :Cry:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Fisher, keep Snead. Problem solved.

I really think the fans should start wearing Wal-Mart bags on their heads! Send a message to ole Stan!:tea:
Stand outside the stadium chanting "paper or plastic?" :pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get ugly!
You watch Atlanta will tear us up this Sunday, probably end up losing by 3 td's or so. Our offense will probably be lucky to even see the red zone. :L All I can say is the fans in LA will be wanting Jeff Fisher's hyde! :deadhorse:
Hell, I'll bet the fans will be booing before the end of the 1st qtr. :Cry:

ATL defense is bad. We better see the red zone.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Snead fan myself, but I think a clean start is best.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet the fans will be booing before the end of the 1st qtr.
I haven't booed or even heard boos at a single game this year, and I've been to them all.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Fisher, keep Snead. Problem solved.
Fisher definitely needs to go. I'd keep Snead on a short leash and possibly can him after the following season if things don't improve dramatically under the new coach.
I really think the fans should start wearing Wal-Mart bags on their heads! Send a message to ole Stan!:tea:
They should wear Target bags instead just to add insult to injury.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't booed or even heard boos at a single game this year, and I've been to them all.

You've been to all of them? I'm sorry:(

I paid for the football package! But to pay to see them in person, yikes! At least I can turn the channel?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we see a stagnant offense on Sunday, trust me, the boo birds will be out in full bloom!

Might see some Wal-Mart bags! :rain:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher definitely needs to go. I'd keep Snead on a short leash and possibly can him after the following season if things don't improve dramatically under the new coach.

They should wear Target bags instead just to add insult to injury.

wouldn't the QB still miss them anyways?

maybe the Rams should put targets on the receivers jerseys. that might help since they are used to throwing at moving targets.:pound:

better yet, put Goff in shorts and t-shirt. after all, that's what every QB wears during the combine and pro day workouts and that's when the Rams were sold on Goff cause he looked so good.

when you are the worst offense in the league you have to try everything, right?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't the QB still miss them anyways?

maybe the Rams should put targets on the receivers jerseys. that might help since they are used to throwing at moving targets.:pound:

better yet, put Goff in shorts and t-shirt. after all, that's what every QB wears during the combine and pro day workouts and that's when the Rams were sold on Goff cause he looked so good.

when you are the worst offense in the league you have to try everything, right?
I was talking about the fans. :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think this is exactly what we keep right now to push Fisher out the door even faster...I'm guessing(perhaps wrongly)that Snead would be in better standing with Kroenke than Fisher is considering the record our team has "achieved" on the field...And no, at this point you CANNOT blame it on the "talent level" like Fisher did in the beginning...He's had half a damn decade to help "mold" this team the way he likes...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the HC of a NFL team begins using ANY excuse to explain the team's perennial crappy performance he was hired for five years now to change into a winner and fails miserably at it while not mentioning himself AT LEAST as part of the problem, then it is obvious beyond a shadow of a doubt that the HC is a big part of the problem and should be removed by an active owner. Fisher has lost this team probably since our 8-8 season and it has gotten steadily worse since.

I have stated all along that this mess starts at the top. There is a reason the limp biscuit was a minority owner along with the Queen Idiot for all those years. They were both cut from the same ridiculous poser mold and the results speak for themselves excluding one blind squirrel tenure when we had Dick Vermeil show everyone how its done with people who knew what they were doing. The limp biscuit doesn't have a clue of what he's doing on the football side of things. He knows real estate and building and that is it!

I have also stated from nearly the beginning that Jeff Fisher improved us from even worse HCs of Linehan and Spagnuolo but has since demonstrated he is in over his head and will never win the big one because he is a drama queen and has some pretty bizarre and ridiculous methods for so-called preparing a team to be competitive.

This guy has been exposed for the impostor that he is and he has imploded in a humiliating and embarrassing way by blaming everyone else except himself. Granted, he may have some of his decisions dictated to him by even greater posers, but the bottom line is he has failed at his craft and the results have been extremely stark.

Unfortunately, we the fans will have to live with this disaster and this FO in its present state for at least another year UNLESS fans affect the limp biscuit's bottom line which is money. You want to help push this franchise to the tipping point? Stop giving the limp biscuit money and your time and it MAY make a difference. The operative word here is "MAY"! Buckle up folks. The misery isn't going to end any time soon.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the end of the Fisher era will be ugly and messy thanks to Fisher himself.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been to all of them? I'm sorry:(

I paid for the football package! But to pay to see them in person, yikes! At least I can turn the channel?
I've had three calls from three different people trying to unload tickets for the game on Sunday and for the Cardinal game. No Thanks not worth the gas to get there and TV is just fine. I can turn it off.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ :pound:^^^