• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams extend King Laurinaitis

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the the NFC west now have 3 linebackers locked up for the long haul with James in STL and washington for AZ and of course willis.

I hope we are able to keep all of willis, bowman, smith and brooks for the long run.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the the NFC west now have 3 linebackers locked up for the long haul with James in STL and washington for AZ and of course willis.

I hope we are able to keep all of willis, bowman, smith and brooks for the long run.

I have a hard time believing that will happen when even the Ravens, Steelers, Patriots, etc all had to let some of their better LBs go because they couldn't afford them.

The Niners had a few nice years recently of being SUPER under the cap, whch was a nice change from previously not only playing poorly, but being handcuffed by dead money to people most Niner fans would like to forget.

Reggie McGrew, come on down!

Since our team is now competitive, it will become impossible to pay all the stars of the team fair money. (or the decent players who will ask for too much)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams front office hasn't been too terrible in recent years. I think locking Laurinaitis and Long up for the long haul was a great move. Good thing for us, they aren't that great at evaluating offensive lineman.