• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams draft pick poll

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Sammy Watkins. As I said on the Lions site, a trade with Cleveland, Raiders or Atlanta would be the way to go but if I stayed at #2, it is Watkins.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there are rumblings that Detroit REALLY wants Watkins opposite of Megatron. I think 10 is about as far as I would want to drop. At 10, we could go Barr, Dix or if Matthews slips there. At 13, we could then go Lewan or Dix...

That is without question as far as I would want the Rams to drop... plus we better get a 2 AND a 3 to move there.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you Blue, Sammy Watkins should be our first pick. I am not so confident though that Sammy will be there if we traded with the Raiders or Falcons, but he would be if we decided to trade with Cleveland. So, trade the the #2 to Cleveland for their number 4 and 26th pick. Take Watkins at 4, the best safety at 13 and the best OL at 26. That would fill three holes that we so desperately need to ASAP. Also, Tajh Boyd's stock is rising, would love to see the Rams take a look at him along the way as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there are rumblings that Detroit REALLY wants Watkins opposite of Megatron. I think 10 is about as far as I would want to drop. At 10, we could go Barr, Dix or if Matthews slips there. At 13, we could then go Lewan or Dix...

That is without question as far as I would want the Rams to drop... plus we better get a 2 AND a 3 to move there.

if they drop back that far we would certainly have to have Det 1st rd pick next year and 2nd, 3rd this year at least. I think the Rams would go CB at 10 with Dennard or Gilbert. I have a feeling we will get a safety in FA.

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with you Blue, Sammy Watkins should be our first pick. I am not so confident though that Sammy will be there if we traded with the Raiders or Falcons, but he would be if we decided to trade with Cleveland. So, trade the the #2 to Cleveland for their number 4 and 26th pick. Take Watkins at 4, the best safety at 13 and the best OL at 26. That would fill three holes that we so desperately need to ASAP. Also, Tajh Boyd's stock is rising, would love to see the Rams take a look at him along the way as well.

Watkins, Pryor, Martin would be a nice first rd. Or if we grab a safety in FA just take Dennard or Gilbert at 13 to fill our CB hole.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick Watkins and quit trading down for players who will be after thoughts in a couple of seasons. Rams need to score points.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::nod::suds:The more I look at everything, the more it looks like Watkins. Of course that could change if the Texans or someone trades up for Sammy but with Clowney, the QBs and all, Watkins will be there at #2. A team would have to give up a lot to the Rams to not have Sammy Watkins in a Rams uniform next season and in that case, both options would be good.