• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Doing It Right Finally

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well being a 40 + year Ram fan I can honestly say that the Rams are "Going For It" and will be a contender this season with out a doubt which I would never ever say this early before NFL begins. There draft picks are great. Say what you want but Offensively Left side O line will give Bradford time now to throw to all the "KIDS" receiver's we have and to the veterans acquired via free agency! Add in Zak and the newest member tre and we will be seeing the making of another show.

Defensively! The Rams have the " Best front 7 in the NFL with the "Best front 4 Defensive lineman". With the front 4 so versatile and quick may not have to blitz as much which gives us 7 guys that can hang back a little which will disrupt every team we play.

Now it's up to the offensive coordinator and Sam Bradford's performance that is the biggest question for this up coming season?

Other then that the RAMS ARE BACK. I know a bold statement but it is what it is. Haven't been this confident in an upcoming season in many many years! FK the skeptics and all the numbers , strength's and weaknesses of players, it's what happens on the field which I only give a shit about.

N M O Facts!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see if we can score and if our secondary can stop anyone.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post Ramtim!

I agree, the biggest obstacle is our schedule. We have a brutal 8 game stretch after our bye week and overall our schedule ranks third toughest in the NFL.

I can see 10 wins maybe 11 but no less than 8. We will need to ball and as SJ says, score some points.

If our running game and defense can get us into the red zone, I think Sam & company will get us into the end zone!

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have some very good players. The Draft hasn't been bad, but, as usual, the Rams haven't drafted anyone that is going to put them over the top or be a difference maker. The defense looks solid with the exception of the secondary. That is still a question.

The other teams in the Division are certainly no worse than last year and I'm not convinced the Rams have caught any of them yet.

I also have little reason to believe Bradford is suddenly going to be any better than he was up to the point of his injury and he will be less mobile now. It's hard to imagine that the OC is suddenly going to come up with a "magic" play book to improve the Offense.

So, while I think the Rams have done well, my optimism for the coming season is tempered. The Rams should be in most of their games, but they lack what it will take to beat the very good to elite teams.

After about 4 games we will be talking about which QB the Rams should Draft next year and who the new OC should be.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree Tim, they did what I thought they would do. That being...building a "run first" oriented offense. To me this will help resurrect Sam at qb. The run will set up the pass. Also it looks as though we were able to adress the safety and cb positions later on in the draft. I like the rb pick as well. We should definately be able to control the LOS on both siddes of the ball Especially the offense. All we can hope for now is Jake Long is ready by trainin g camp. Even with a weak secondary, a powerful d-line always makes a bad secondary look good.

A+