• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo Caliskinsfan! Mr-I-wanna-be-a-big-boy-Jackson can't seem to find anybody that will let him play the way HE wants to play.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have all seen these data at some point in the past. Unfortunately, McSnead and that complete idiot Demoff have made things worse. Of course the Limp Biscuit isn't going to say anything about how his executives are just throwing money away. He's too busy getting it up-the-ass by 31 other owners of the NFL and the city of St Louis.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the City of St Louis and all 31 other teams really cleaned-up on ole Limp Biscuit. I see a cost cutting period of time coming as Panty-wearer now owes a boatload of cash to the City of St Louis, the NFL for his stadium and other teams' legal fees, dead money of player contracts that no longer are Rams, and future player contracts. This has future implications for who is signed and for how long.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a recent interview, Shit-Fer-Brains acknowledged that he doesn't read or watch any sports pundits analyses of him EVER. He believes what he and Snead are doing is correct yet he throws out there long diatribes about what he has to do better. Well here Shit-Fer-Brains, here is one for ya that you ain't going to read but should. You took a fragile, midget whatever he is instead of this guy!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a recent interview, Shit-Fer-Brains acknowledged that he doesn't read or watch any sports pundits analyses of him EVER. He believes what he and Snead are doing is correct yet he throws out there long diatribes about what he has to do better. Well here Shit-Fer-Brains, here is one for ya that you ain't going to read but should. You took a fragile, midget whatever he is instead of this guy!

That was a colossal disaster of a pick, and everyone on this board knew it.

I think most of us on here had OL as the top priority, and there were alot of quality OL available at that point. Yet, they draft a midget player at a position the Rams were already stocked at, who they didn't even bother using at all prior to his injury.

So, what was the point in drafting him? Seriously! I want to know why they drafted him so high, and yet never used him in the offense prior to him getting hurt ( which we all knew he would ).

Well, they certainly could've used Humphrey or several other OL prospects that were available, that is for sure.

McVay's ego will be his undoing. Just like Martz. He thinks he knows better than everyone else, so he refuses to change anything, and just like Martz, the NFL is going to kick the crap out of him at some point where he finds himself out of the league for refusing the change his stripes.

Man, I really thought this guy was smart the first couple of years.

Getting Stafford may be his undoing. At least with Goff, he actually ran the ball to open up the play-action. With Stafford, he thinks " I finally have a QB that can run my offense, so I am going to open up the rest of my playbook that consists of nothing but passing plays, and let him throw until his arm falls off because I am a genius. "

I honestly think there are guys on this board that could come up with a better gameplan week in and week out than McVay. Because he just does not adjust to opponent, or defense or anything. Not even at halftime when you see what the other team is doing.

As for Snead, I like him. Howver, I think he lets his HC dictate the draft more than he should. He did it with Fisher, and he is doing it with McVay. He is great at wheeling and dealing with the picks he has and isn't afraid to move up and down the board ( something that Rams almost never did prior to his arrival ). But, I think both Fisher and McVay told him what they need for the offense/defense, and rather than standing up to them for the greater good of the team, he lets them have their way. That is the only way to explain the Atwell pick when they had already signed Jackson ( who McVay didn't use anyway ), and they had Jefferson, and several other WR's that ended up getting cut that would've been better than Atwell.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most of us on here had OL as the top priority, and there were alot of quality OL available at that point. Yet, they draft a midget player at a position the Rams were already stocked at, who they didn't even bother using at all prior to his injury.

So, what was the point in drafting him? Seriously! I want to know why they drafted him so high, and yet never used him in the offense prior to him getting hurt ( which we all knew he would ).

Well, they certainly could've used Humphrey or several other OL prospects that were available, that is for sure.

McVay's ego will be his undoing. Just like Martz. He thinks he knows better than everyone else, so he refuses to change anything, and just like Martz, the NFL is going to kick the crap out of him at some point where he finds himself out of the league for refusing the change his stripes.

Getting Stafford may be his undoing. At least with Goff, he actually ran the ball to open up the play-action. With Stafford, he thinks " I finally have a QB that can run my offense, so I am going to open up the rest of my playbook that consists of nothing but passing plays, and let him throw until his arm falls off because I am a genius. "

I honestly think there are guys on this board that could come up with a better gameplan week in and week out than McVay. Because he just does not adjust to opponent, or defense or anything. Not even at halftime when you see what the other team is doing.

As for Snead, I like him. Howver, I think he lets his HC dictate the draft more than he should. He did it with Fisher, and he is doing it with McVay. He is great at wheeling and dealing with the picks he has and isn't afraid to move up and down the board ( something that Rams almost never did prior to his arrival ). But, I think both Fisher and McVay told him what they need for the offense/defense, and rather than standing up to them for the greater good of the team, he lets them have their way. That is the only way to explain the Atwell pick when they had already signed Jackson ( who McVay didn't use anyway ), and they had Jefferson, and several other WR's that ended up getting cut that would've been better than Atwell.
really interesting read and perspective.

never thought of Sean as an egomaniac and his rep in DC was as a players coach

but there was always a "pass happy" side to him, even in DC days

hope he wises up re 'the importance of the run game'

his mentor was of course the Shanahans (and no one was better than Mike at that)

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

his mentor was of course the Shanahans (and no one was better than Mike at that)
Thanks Caliskinsfan.

yes, he is known as a players coach as well, which is also to his detriment sometimes as he falls in love with certain players and keeps them around when there are better options available. Case in point is our current C Brian Allen, and before that Austin Blythe. Most of us knew these guys couldn't cut it, but he kept them around and refused to draft a legit C because he figured he has the position covered.

Well, Allen is back to struggling again ( that didn't take long ), and Blythe didnt even manage to win the starting C job in KC because they managed to snag the stud C most of us fans were begging the Rams to take in Creed Humphries.

And you never really know what kind of coach a guy is going to turn out to be until they are given that power and authority.

Martz was known as a players coach as well, until he was given the reins, and then his ego was revealed. He made alot of the same terrible draft decisions McVay is repeating now, and he also refused to adjust his game plan from game to game ( just as McVay is doing now ).

We all keep hoping he will eventually figure it out, but all we keep hearing is the same old line " I have to do better ", and then nothing ever changes.

Until he figures it out, the Rams won't be hoisting any Lombardi's because there are plenty of HC around this league that will exploit his hubris. Most teams already know McVay has a very bad tendency to pass early and often in games to try and get a lead, and then lean on the run game later to kill the clock. That strategy works on the bad teams, but not the good ones ( or the ones with the defensive talent to execute ala the 49ers ). The Rams end up in an early hole, and McVay thinks he has to continue to pass the ball in order to get back into the game, and a barely used running game becomes non existent, the defense ends up on the field way to much causing the team to lose TOP, and the end result is an L.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

his buffonery in Washington, with rg3 at qb... shitty play calling there too especially in the playoff game they had. HE ALREADY had checked out because he knew he'd have a HC gig lined up.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this video some of you may have seen it but although its off topic you may enjoy it

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don’t know at this point what it’ll take to get him humbled a bit. Every time they lose, he says the SSDD. What he needs (and I know I’ve said this ad nauseam) is someone like minded to call plays for the offense. Because that way, if there‘s an offensive coordinator that can focus solely on the offense, they could see things that McVay might not be seeing and adjust the game plan accordingly while McVay can focus on other things. I don’t think anyone would lose any respect for him by doing that.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don’t know at this point what it’ll take to get him humbled a bit. Every time they lose, he says the SSDD. What he needs (and I know I’ve said this ad nauseam) is someone like minded to call plays for the offense. Because that way, if there‘s an offensive coordinator that can focus solely on the offense, they could see things that McVay might not be seeing and adjust the game plan accordingly while McVay can focus on other things. I don’t think anyone would lose any respect for him by doing that.
His ego is too big for him to hire an OC.

Won’t ever happen

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say that the Limp Biscuit is getting it up the ass in a huge way is an understatement. The lawyers for the City of St Louis will get a quarter of a Billion dollars, that's with a "B" as part of the settlement. And that is excluding EXPENSES! Geez. I am def in the wrong business.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To say that the Limp Biscuit is getting it up the ass in a huge way is an understatement. The lawyers for the City of St Louis will get a quarter of a Billion dollars, that's with a "B" as part of the settlement. And that is excluding EXPENSES! Geez. I am def in the wrong business.

Lawyers got more money than the city will ever see, time for new law offices

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, I want the Rams to be fair to Donald and trade him to a team that can 1) properly scheme the defense to maximize his talents so he isn't double and triple teamed all the time, and 2) actually has a chance at winning the SB before his prime is over.

Because I just can't stand to watch another great player's career waste away in a Rams uniform, and the Rams are not winning a SB with Stafford and McVay at the helm ( and neither guy is going anywhere before Donald's prime is over ).

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Scott define what's not going well on the defense. He blames too many changes from week to week and opponent to opponent. The Rams Defense is being revamped from week to week players don't know who they will be guarding and where they will be lining up. That's all on a coach whether its Morris or McVay being too smart by half.

Rams coaching staff!. Stop trying to fix what wasn't broken. All you are doing is breaking things.