• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give you 24 hours to round up all the good games he’s had lately against playoff caliber teams.

Kid just doesn’t have IT
Homework? Nah, I'd much rather just laugh at your posts....

Kid has to grow, I'll give him time because he has a lot more IT now than he had the day he was drafted.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the meantime, what about these eye openers?

Preseason OL Ranking...
Pro Football Focus ranks Los Angeles Rams’ offensive line 13th for 2019

Pro Football Focus ranks Los Angeles Rams’ offensive line 13th for 2019

Preseason Defense Ranking...
2. Los Angeles Rams. The Rams were the No. 2 fantasy D/ST last year thanks in large part to 30 takeaways (third) and four D/ST touchdowns (tied for sixth). Ndamukong Suh and Lamarcus Joyner are gone, but Clay Matthews and Eric Weddle have been added to hopefully bring a stabilizing veteran presence. Either way, with playmakers in the secondary and All-World DT Aaron Donald, the Rams figure to be a top defense once again.
2019 Fantasy Football Rankings: Defense

Do they still have IT?

Bigger questions if you ask me...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homework? Nah, I'd much rather just laugh at your posts....

Kid has to grow, I'll give him time because he has a lot more IT now than he had the day he was drafted.

Because he hasn’t had a good game against playoff caliber D. Those are facts

Of course give him time. Lol Because one day he will just wake up and be able to handle good defenses.

I’m sure you we’re laughing at the 7 turnovers the last 2 games while the dude was looking like old school Jameis

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m sure you we’re laughing at the 7 turnovers the last 2 games while the dude was looking like old school Jameis
Wait, laughing with you brother, not at cha!

And Come'On Man, were those 7 turnovers all on Goff?

Hells to the No's!

And since we've been chatting, the Rams stout D gave up another TD, time to throw the ball some moar!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, laughing with you brother, not at cha!

And Come'On Man, were those 7 turnovers all on Goff?

Hells to the No's!

And since we've been chatting, the Rams stout D gave up another TD, time to throw the ball some moar!

So we are not blaming the QB for turnovers? Can we blame him For 3 and outs or no? He was passing the ball correct?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard he was at CVS (probably to get Bengay or Prep H for the whooping he took ), and some old lady with a walker accidentally bumped into him, and he fumbled

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest complaint with the Rams right now lies solely with McVay.

He is turning into Mad Martz 2.0, and that is not a good thing.

He seems to have let his offensive “genius” go to his head and has become pass happy. The offense is no longer balanced just like with Martz.
He has a pretty good stable of RB’s at his disposal, and he doesn’t even utilize them in the passing game, let alone the running game.

And, he still hasn’t figured out how to beat a 6-1 or 46 defense yet, and he had a whole off season to prepare.

Did he not thing the rest of the league wouldn’t study game tape of the Bears and Pats games?

That one just baffles me.

Until McVay figures things out, the team will continue to struggle.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered to teach McVay the Jumbo offense and the response I got was: retro who??!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we are not blaming the QB for turnovers?
Of course we blame the QB for turnovers, but sometimes there are others more at fault.

Like the first INT, that was clearly on Rob Havenstein. Goff was delivering that ball within 2 seconds, but Rob had already been beat badly, and Goff's arm was hit during the delivery. Maybe 2 seconds is a lot of time to you, but McVay's scheme goes deep to put pressure on the back end of defenses, and if Rob holds his block a half second longer, who knows what was on the other side of that route. It could have been a TD because it looked like he was going deep to Kupp in the corner who had single coverage. (2:06 mark) Aren't you the guy who always complained about check downs? :noidea: 2 Seconds!

The second INT was 100% on Goff, he read blitz, and the Bucs dropped 3 off the line and only rushed 4. (3:00 mark) Still, he got rid of the ball in 2 Seconds! :heh:

The third INT was on 4th & 2 and was a massive fail by the OL to pick up a 3 man rush. (7:43 mark) Goff is hurried within 1 second of receiving the ball, goes to his check down, but the ball gets tipped and intercepted by the Bucs defender Barrett. (Actually a really good effort!) But really, it's 4 Rams on 3 Bucs, and Goff's being hit in under 1 second. :eek: Even if Goff eats the sack, or throws it away on that down it's a turnover on downs, so why not try to force it? Still go back a play on third down, and see Goff in a similar situation, gets hit as he delivers the ball under 2 seconds.:L

That last fumble again was totally on the OL, specifically Rob Havenstein. :gaah: (12:47 mark) Goff gets hit on a 1st and 20 under 1 second after receiving the ball in the shot gun, even though the Bucks only rushed 4, and the Rams kept 7 in pass pro. It's inexcusable oline play, but if you think we should ONLY blame the QB, then by all means, blame away, but I say it's a bunch of :bullshit:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we blame the QB for turnovers, but sometimes there are others more at fault.

Like the first INT, that was clearly on Rob Havenstein. Goff was delivering that ball within 2 seconds, but Rob had already been beat badly, and Goff's arm was hit during the delivery. Maybe 2 seconds is a lot of time to you, but McVay's scheme goes deep to put pressure on the back end of defenses, and if Rob holds his block a half second longer, who knows what was on the other side of that route. It could have been a TD because it looked like he was going deep to Kupp in the corner who had single coverage. (2:06 mark) Aren't you the guy who always complained about check downs? :noidea: 2 Seconds!

The second INT was 100% on Goff, he read blitz, and the Bucs dropped 3 off the line and only rushed 4. (3:00 mark) Still, he got rid of the ball in 2 Seconds! :heh:

The third INT was on 4th & 2 and was a massive fail by the OL to pick up a 3 man rush. (7:43 mark) Goff is hurried within 1 second of receiving the ball, goes to his check down, but the ball gets tipped and intercepted by the Bucs defender Barrett. (Actually a really good effort!) But really, it's 4 Rams on 3 Bucs, and Goff's being hit in under 1 second. :eek: Even if Goff eats the sack, or throws it away on that down it's a turnover on downs, so why not try to force it? Still go back a play on third down, and see Goff in a similar situation, gets hit as he delivers the ball under 2 seconds.:L

That last fumble again was totally on the OL, specifically Rob Havenstein. :gaah: (12:47 mark) Goff gets hit on a 1st and 20 under 1 second after receiving the ball in the shot gun, even though the Bucks only rushed 4, and the Rams kept 7 in pass pro. It's inexcusable oline play, but if you think we should ONLY blame the QB, then by all means, blame away, but I say it's a bunch of :bullshit:

Again, welcome to the NFL. Where the really good defenses make it hard for Olines. It’s going to happen which is why you don’t give Goff a huge contract and which is why you need more of a Russ Wilson type QB and some RBs to wear a defense out. Not sure where you think he’s going to have a perfect pocket all the time.

Even if McVay calls more of a balanced game like BB, Goff still isn’t going to have a lot of time against solid defenses. All you have to do is look at Goff’s performances going back late last year against playoff teams

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, welcome to the NFL. Where the really good defenses make it hard for Olines. It’s going to happen which is why you don’t give Goff a huge contract and which is why you need more of a Russ Wilson type QB and some RBs to wear a defense out. Not sure where you think he’s going to have a perfect pocket all the time.

Even if McVay calls more of a balanced game like BB, Goff still isn’t going to have a lot of time against solid defenses. All you have to do is look at Goff’s performances going back late last year against playoff teams
Perfect pocket? :pound:

Dude, when you RT is flat on his belly a second into the play watching his man harass his QB, you gonna talk perfect pocket? :L

Come-on man, they let defenders hurry the QB 1 second into the play when the Oline had them outnumbered 7 on 4, and you still gonna talk perfect pocket?

Or outnumbered 4 on 3 on a 4th and 2 and the Buc defender is there in under a second and yet you still gonna talk perfect pocket?

Damn, they only rushed 3, THREE!! and they couldn't give him a single second, and you gonna talk perfect pocket!

:wtf:

They wiff'd vs that Buc defense all day long, not just on the negative plays, but on a lot of the positive plays too! Just nothing bad happened so there's no focus on them. We could be looking at those too, they do show how well he handled the rush when the pocket broke down so early, but instead we'll just focus on Goff, and how poorly he played while throwing for over 500 yards while getting his ASS handed to him all game long.

Thank you Rams OL! :clap:

Junkie thinks you were superb, just breaking down a little here & there, and not providing that 'perfect pocket' your QB needs to be successful. :doh:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect pocket? :pound:

Dude, when you RT is flat on his belly a second into the play watching his man harass his QB, you gonna talk perfect pocket? :L

Come-on man, they let defenders hurry the QB 1 second into the play when the Oline had them outnumbered 7 on 4, and you still gonna talk perfect pocket?

Or outnumbered 4 on 3 on a 4th and 2 and the Buc defender is there in under a second and yet you still gonna talk perfect pocket?

Damn, they only rushed 3, THREE!! and they couldn't give him a single second, and you gonna talk perfect pocket!

:wtf:

They wiff'd vs that Buc defense all day long, not just on the negative plays, but on a lot of the positive plays too! Just nothing bad happened so there's no focus on them. We could be looking at those too, they do show how well he handled the rush when the pocket broke down so early, but instead we'll just focus on Goff, and how poorly he played while throwing for over 500 yards while getting his ASS handed to him all game long.

Thank you Rams OL! :clap:

Junkie thinks you were superb, just breaking down a little here & there, and not providing that 'perfect pocket' your QB needs to be successful. :doh:

Read it again. Yes Goff needs all the time in the world and it’s not going to happen. I said he’s not going to get a perfect pocket all the time or a lot of the time...

That’s the whole point. It’s the NFL and solid front 7 defenses are going to make it difficult on the Oline

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Goff lol

He threw for 500 yards tho. Goodness the dude has been piss poor and a turnover machine and it’s all on the Oline??

:idea:

NFL defenses are gonna bring it.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner Minshew 7TDs, 1 INT sacked 10 times
Stafford 9,2 sacked 7 times
Wentz 9,2 sacked 7 times
Keenum 7,4 sacked 7 times
Lamar Jackson 10,2 sacked 10 times
Jared Goff 6,6 sacked 8 times
Russ Wilson 8,0 sacked 12 times
Jameis 9,5 sacked 12 times
Mariota 7,0 sacked 17 times!!
D Watson 6,1 sacked 18 times!
Kyler Murray 4,4 sacked 20 times!

Yes Olines everywhere not very good.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner Minshew 7TDs, 1 INT sacked 10 times
Stafford 9,2 sacked 7 times
Wentz 9,2 sacked 7 times
Keenum 7,4 sacked 7 times
Lamar Jackson 10,2 sacked 10 times
Jared Goff 6,6 sacked 8 times
Russ Wilson 8,0 sacked 12 times
Jameis 9,5 sacked 12 times
Mariota 7,0 sacked 17 times!!
D Watson 6,1 sacked 18 times!
Kyler Murray 4,4 sacked 20 times!

Yes Olines everywhere not very good.
Goff doesn't hang onto the ball, so he has something to do with the low sack rate, but your cherry picked stats, are missing a critical number. Only Maty Ice has more pass attempts, and that winning percentage too is missing.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it again. Yes Goff needs all the time in the world and it’s not going to happen. I said he’s not going to get a perfect pocket all the time or a lot of the time...

That’s the whole point. It’s the NFL and solid front 7 defenses are going to make it difficult on the Oline
Speaking of reading it again, I'm not exonerating Goff, just stating a couple of those turnovers were directly on the Offensive line. They were terrible, and the defense sucking made us one dimensional. Mitigate those factors, you mitigate the turnovers. Sure Goff takes blame, but he is not standing alone d that is the point.