• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep after losing Dakota to the Raiders, we added Polite to our PS. Don't know if that was even close to being beneficial but Seattle cut him and his career is in the shitter. Maybe Phillips and McVay are the new football player whisperes.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep after losing Dakota to the Raiders, we added Polite to our PS. Don't know if that was even close to being beneficial but Seattle cut him and his career is in the shitter. Maybe Phillips and McVay are the new football player whisperes.

I like this signing. Sounds like wasn’t ready for the NFL mentally but physically he might have been the best OLB in the draft. And there has to be a connection here between Polite and Fowler — both FL Gators playing same position. Jets are a hot mess. Seattle doesn’t run a 3-4 defense and that is what he will excel in.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No time to panic, rams erase an 18 pt deficit in the second half only to fall short on a fumble.

Rams not panicking after tough home loss to Bucs: "We need to be better and we will be"

Not panicking because the Bucs caught us sleeping and their offense broke out.

Problem is since the Bears game last year, teams are pressuring Goff a lot more and it’s exposing him for what he is. That’s not going away and I’ve always said it, top defenses will expose him

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SJ76. Goff is going to have to get better at handling pressure because he was harassed on nearly every pass play yesterday and he didn't fair very well. An article I read pointed-out that McVay has gone away from the running game and it has destroyed our play-action that is essential buying Goff those extra few seconds. If you just chuck it and abandon the run, you create a whole host of problems for Goff and we witnessed that yesterday.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not panicking because the Bucs caught us sleeping and their offense broke out.

Problem is since the Bears game last year, teams are pressuring Goff a lot more and it’s exposing him for what he is. That’s not going away and I’ve always said it, top defenses will expose him
Hmmm, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think it's really all that simple.

The Offensive line has been struggling to get the run game going this year no matter who is handling the rock, and the pass pro is even worse.

Those are some big considerations this year affecting this McVay offense which is predicated on running the ball effectively early on. So much opens up when that happens and this OL is just not up to snuff just yet. I think they will grow as the season continues, but these Rams just can't get behind because it allows defenses to start pinning their ears back, and with leads like we saw yesterday, D backs can afford to gamble and drive on the ball for the pick.

I'm so much more concerned with the way the defense played yesterday. I do believe we win that game handily if only we could have stopped the run.

Oh and to the article's point of panic, what is this the Rams second loss at home since the 2017 Season?

It was a classic trap game, plain and simple.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't think it's really all that simple.

The Offensive line has been struggling to get the run game going this year no matter who is handling the rock, and the pass pro is even worse.

Those are some big considerations this year affecting this McVay offense which is predicated on running the ball effectively early on. So much opens up when that happens and this OL is just not up to snuff just yet. I think they will grow as the season continues, but these Rams just can't get behind because it allows defenses to start pinning their ears back, and with leads like we saw yesterday, D backs can afford to gamble and drive on the ball for the pick.

I'm so much more concerned with the way the defense played yesterday. I do believe we win that game handily if only we could have stopped the run.

Oh and to the article's point of panic, what is this the Rams second loss at home since the 2017 Season?

It was a classic trap game, plain and simple.

I agree that was a trap game to some extent but Goff has 7 turnovers in the last 2 games and really hasn’t played well at all against playoff caliber teams going back to late last year.

He had 1 TD and 2 INTs in 3 playoff games last year. Eagles and the Bears late in the year owned him as well.

He plays great against inferior competition.

As far as McVay, maybe committing to the run would help. 68 pass plays isn’t exactly committing and he’s got 3 pretty good RBs

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep SJ76. Goff is going to have to get better at handling pressure because he was harassed on nearly every pass play yesterday and he didn't fair very well. An article I read pointed-out that McVay has gone away from the running game and it has destroyed our play-action that is essential buying Goff those extra few seconds. If you just chuck it and abandon the run, you create a whole host of problems for Goff and we witnessed that yesterday.

The dude needs a perfect pocket. He can’t handle pressure and yeah McVay has gone Mad Mike Martz

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we basically paid for a QB that can’t beat playoff caliber teams without a lot of help from his RBs.

Needs a perfect pocket

And he locks on to 1 WR and can’t go through his progressions

:nutswing:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we basically paid for a QB that can’t beat playoff caliber teams without a lot of help from his RBs.

Needs a perfect pocket

And he locks on to 1 WR and can’t go through his progressions

:nutswing:
Okay, here we go! :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile since we’ve been chatting Goff threw another INT