• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go the draft route for RB's. A lot less miles on those guys and you can usually pick up some good ones in the mid to late rounds.

Yeldon wouldn't be a bad option, pretty good catching the ball out of the backfield to boot. Cleveland had Duke Johnson on the trade block supposedly, he could be another option depending on the cost...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Bortles is the new backup.I suspect Mannion may be kept around to compete against Allen for the third spot or maybe McVay will cut his azz outright.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannion is off the roster as a free agent who wasn't tendered.

Great one year move by Snead and McVay.

Saves us from spending a draft pick on a backup QB this year!
Plus you get an experienced backup QB, one that has thrown for 35 TD's in a season...

Kind of an INT machine though....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've ever been to Hollywood Park, or the Forum for that much to see the Horse Races, Lakers or Kings in years past...

You get a sense of the enormity of this place!

Well done Stan!

Here's some background on the once 'Fabulous Forum'.

50 Years In LA: The Building of the 'Fabulous Forum'

On a side note, I was in Rome on a 'tour' a few years back to see both the Roman Colosseum & the Roman Forum, where I informed the tour guide, who was quite surprised that my local area (Los Angeles) had both current venues in service called both the Los Angeles Colosseum and the Los Angels Forum.

This guy knew everything about these historic properties, except the fact that these two local venues are alive and well in the Southland of California.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've ever been to Hollywood Park, or the Forum for that much to see the Horse Races, Lakers or Kings in years past...

You get a sense of the enormity of this place!

Well done Stan!

Here's some background on the once 'Fabulous Forum'.

50 Years In LA: The Building of the 'Fabulous Forum'

On a side note, I was in Rome on a 'tour' a few years back to see both the Roman Colosseum & the Roman Forum, where I informed the tour guide, who was quite surprised that my local area (Los Angeles) had both current venues in service called both the Los Angeles Colosseum and the Los Angels Forum.

This guy knew everything about these historic properties, except the fact that these two local venues are alive and well in the Southland of California.
My wife got tickets to the Forum from her boss, he had seats 7 rows straight up from Jack Nicholson's seat. We would go to around 6 games a season to watch Magic and his showtime Lakers. Bumper to Bumper traffic getting to the game and from the game but it was worth it.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown is still a Ram! great news. Matthews is excited to be in California, and Suh still hasn't had an offer, hmmm maybe he stays another year too.

Daily Dose: RB Malcolm Brown excited to return to L.A., what to expect from Matthews

And another thing. About Matthews they say had only 3 sacks last season. I give him five. He got robbed twice for roughing the passer that wasn't roughing the passer. Not even close.