• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Henderson leaving and RaheemshitforBrains potentially leaving as well, the logical beginning for the Rams is for Staley to walk across the hall. Things are happening fast. The shitferbrains twins had better get on their horses and secure Staley right away and resign both Wentz and Dotson before other teams start talking to them. I know the FA period begins in March but the present team can talk to their own players right now.

I really hate the coaching carousel rules. Coaches should not be eligible to be signed or even interviewed until after the super bowl.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate the coaching carousel rules. Coaches should not be eligible to be signed or even interviewed until after the super bowl.
Yep, teams are getting more aggressive these days. One of the places they have been habitually coming to to find prospects is the Rams. McShitferBrains has to go through this nearly every year. It isn't done yet this year either as we will see who leaves with Raheemshitferbrains!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope one of the coaches that DOES leave is that complete dimwit STs coach we got from the house cleaning of the Jaguars last year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShitferBrains usually does his annual evaluations of the team two to three weeks after the exit from the post season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoecht would have helped this team mo betta if he would have been allowed to be just a pass rusher. He would have added QB rush pressures and sacks which we needed badly. Dropping a 300 lb D-Lineman into coverage was just a bad idea and a waste of his better talents. Another idiot idea from Raheemshitferbrains!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Retroram52 my dear friend....McVay deserves some respect!!!! He won y'all a SB....

Would you prefer he retired and went into TV and the Rams returned to the days of being coached by somebody like say.....I don't know.....

Jeff Fisher?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya DJ. Comments are post- loss from a game they could have easily won. I'll stop calling him McShitferBrains when he actually stops doing obvious stupid-shit that he himself has admitted to doing, i.e. abandoning the run when going pass, pass, pass happy!! What is worse, he already tried passing three straight plays in a row and got nothing except FGs twice before.

The guy is so obsessed with passing he doesn't seem to know when to pass and when to run. He does not read what the defense gives him during a game and he can't make the appropriate adjustments on the fly. Others can but not him.

Then he will go on podcasts and admit he has to get better and he has been doing that for years.

That is the true definition of shitferbrains AND INSANITY!!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya DJ. Comments are post- loss from a game they could have easily won. I'll stop calling him McShitferBrains when he actually stops doing obvious stupid-shit that he himself has admitted to doing, i.e. abandoning the run when going pass, pass, pass happy when he already tried passing three straight plays in a row and got nothing twice before.

The guy is so obsessed with passing he doesn't seem to know when to pass and when to run. He does not read what the defense gives him during a game and he can't make the appropriate adjustments in the fly. Others can but not him. Then he will go on podcasts and he admit he has to get better and he has been doing that for years. That is the true definition of shitferbrains AND INSANITY!!
I get it but it can always be worse....

ie the days of yore...Jeff Fisher. Those were some days when I thought you were gonna legit stroke out....

LOL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. With the Drama Queen (JF), I had to clean the surfaces of my Phone after every game because of all the spittle from yelling that would be there. LOL!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoecht would have helped this team mo betta if he would have been allowed to be just a pass rusher. He would have added QB rush pressures and sacks which we needed badly. Dropping a 300 lb D-Lineman into coverage was just a bad idea and a waste of his better talents. Another idiot idea from Raheemshitferbrains!!

It may have worked once or twice, but hurt more than it helped overall IMO.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Retroram52 my dear friend....McVay deserves some respect!!!! He won y'all a SB....

Would you prefer he retired and went into TV and the Rams returned to the days of being coached by somebody like say.....I don't know.....

Jeff Fisher?

Don't use words like that in front of the kids...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay isn't perfect but he is a damn good coach and would give anything for him to be the Raiders HC....

LOL.
Until he refuses to run Jacobs or White in the red zone, and then you would be screaming like us.

And then, the real frustrating thing is he will actually run the ball in the red zone for several games, but then, in the critical games, he goes back to abandoning the run.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he refuses to run Jacobs or White in the red zone, and then you would be screaming like us.

And then, the real frustrating thing is he will actually run the ball in the red zone for several games, but then, in the critical games, he goes back to abandoning the run.
Fisher liked to run the ball....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will play most of next season without Tyler Higbee. MRI confirms he tore his ACL from that dirty hit by Kerby Joseph that was ugly to watch.