• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Derion Kendrick is all but done, the Rams tried to claim a CB from the Seahawks but got usurped by Green Bay. So now they are going to try to sign Jack Jones who was wai ed by the Patriots this week. A Fourth Rounder and a pretty good CB.

Raiders claimed Jack Jones

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he fits what McVay would be shopping for. That doesn't mean he's a bad choice, maybe just not a system fit? Any QB drafted would likely have (at least planned) one season learning before starting (barring injury).
This guy can fit into any system. In his last game he passed for over 300 yards and ran for over 200 yards scoring 5 TDs.

McShitferBrains doesn't like anyone improvising from his called play and that is THE only reason dumbass wouldn't select this QB in the Second Round!!

This LSU QB is putting up huge numbers and he is exactly what the Rams need as a QB of the future.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of snapping-up Michael Carter after the Jets released him, the Rams now have to face him next week because he was awarded to the Cardinals. Better than Henderson and possibly Freeman, Carter could have really improved our floundering run game. Typical ShitferBrains twins letting yet another golden opportunity blow by us.

What I want to know is when do these two dumbasses think they going to actually get the so-called great players to help the rebuild? Is the draft the only source of players? They have already whiffed on three, maybe four good-to-great players standing around with their thumbs up their asses.

In the NFL, you can never whiff on golden opportunities that present themselves in the cases of Garrett Bolles, Jack Jones, Blu Kelly, and now Michael Carter. Doing nothing is just a plain stupid strategy but that is what these two dumbasses do. And ten-to-one, they'll eff-up the 2024 draft as well, the supposed believed time they will get the great players on a cheap basis. What a completely idiotic belief system these two useful jackasses are buying into in their collective heads.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy can fit into any system. In his last game he passed for over 300 yards and ran for over 200 yards scoring 5 TDs.

McShitferBrains doesn't like anyone improvising from his called play and that is THE only reason dumbass wouldn't select this QB in the Second Round!!

This LSU QB is putting up huge numbers and he is exactly what the Rams need as a QB of the future.

I was just guessing, as I haven't seen the kid play.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of snapping-up Michael Carter after the Jets released him, the Rams now have to face him next week because he was awarded to the Cardinals. Better than Henderson and possibly Freeman, Carter could have really improved our floundering run game. Typical ShitferBrains twins letting yet another golden opportunity blow by us.

What I want to know is when do these two dumbasses think they going to actually get the so-called great players to help the rebuild? Is the draft the only source of players? They have already whiffed on three, maybe four good-to-great players standing around with their thumbs up their asses.

In the NFL, you can never whiff on golden opportunities that present themselves in the cases of Garrett Bolles, Jack Jones, Blu Kelly, and now Michael Carter. Doing nothing is just a plain stupid strategy but that is what these two dumbasses do. And ten-to-one, they'll eff-up the 2024 draft as well, the supposed believed time they will get the great players on a cheap basis. What a completely idiotic belief system these two useful jackasses are buying into in their collective heads.
The Cards have a higher waiver pick than the Rams.

Doubt Rams put in a claim anyway.

Evans needs some looks before snatching up some other team’s retreads, especially from the Jets.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting take on the draft.

Feel they should take LT first and QB in the 2nd as the top 2 QB’s will be gone already.

Difference between 3rd-5th QB is minimal compared to the difference between the 2nd best LT and the 8th-10th best LT in the 2nd.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, if Jayden Daniel’s continues to impress, he would be a very tempting pick in the 1st.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. The Rams made an attempt at the CB from Seattle, Blu Kelley but got out-claimed by the same criteria by the Packers and then they didn't even bother with the Patriots cast-off Jack Jones who ended-up with the Raiders. I disagree with any attempt at Michael Carter. Carter is a better RB than Henderson and maybe Freeman.

I agree that McShitferBrains is once again ignoring a potentially good player by sitting him and playing Henderson who now has been rated by several sources as just as bad as he was the first time he was with the Rams. Evans is getting the McCutcheon treatment from McShitferBrains and nobody knows why. He could easily be better than Henderson but McShitferBrains continues to ignore him. McShitferBrains is rapidly becoming known as the HC who destroys careers.

BTW, the Fourth Rounder that was used to select Stetson Bennett is officially being labeled as a complete waste of a pick. Bennett is not returning to the Rams this year and now, according to Travis Davis on the Lock-on Podcast, may never return. Bennett was recently spotted on the sidelines of the Georgia/Ole Miss game in Georgia. Noone knows why this Bennett scandal is the way it is but everyone does know that the pick was wasted on an unreliable player.

These draft manipulations and flippant attitude towards the draft and the potential selection of players demonstrated repeatedly by the ShitferBrains twins is detrimental to the team and should be addressed but the Limp Biscuit isn't going to do anything!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, if Jayden Daniel’s continues to impress, he would be a very tempting pick in the 1st.
Yea. He is one of the top QB's because he put up over 500 yards passing and running and the kid is super fast and does have a strong arm. I would not be offended by selecting him in the First Round at number six or even lower. (inside the top ten) and taking a Joe Alt or Fashuna from Penn State in the Second Round.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is doing everything right by working with McShiferBrains' boss, Jon Gruden to get a jump on the next move that eventually developed with McShitferBrains and the Rams. Perhaps this could be another reclamation project by the Rams of a much needed big, talented with an arm, and mobile QB. Maybe Wentz will be the starter by the end of this season and into 2024. And maybe he has worked on his rep of a locker room cancer in the process of earning his starting role.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards have a higher waiver pick than the Rams.

Doubt Rams put in a claim anyway.

Evans needs some looks before snatching up some other team’s retreads, especially from the Jets.

Now, if they had waived Abanikanda instead, different story altogether.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. The Rams made an attempt at the CB from Seattle, Blu Kelley but got out-claimed by the same criteria by the Packers and then they didn't even bother with the Patriots cast-off Jack Jones who ended-up with the Raiders. I disagree with any attempt at Michael Carter. Carter is a better RB than Henderson and maybe Freeman.

I agree that McShitferBrains is once again ignoring a potentially good player by sitting him and playing Henderson who now has been rated by several sources as just as bad as he was the first time he was with the Rams. Evans is getting the McCutcheon treatment from McShitferBrains and nobody knows why. He could easily be better than Henderson but McShitferBrains continues to ignore him. McShitferBrains is rapidly becoming known as the HC who destroys careers.

BTW, the Fourth Rounder that was used to select Stetson Bennett is officially being labeled as a complete waste of a pick. Bennett is not returning to the Rams this year and now, according to Travis Davis on the Lock-on Podcast, may never return. Bennett was recently spotted on the sidelines of the Georgia/Ole Miss game in Georgia. Noone knows why this Bennett scandal is the way it is but everyone does know that the pick was wasted on an unreliable player.

These draft manipulations and flippant attitude towards the draft and the potential selection of players demonstrated repeatedly by the ShitferBrains twins is detrimental to the team and should be addressed but the Limp Biscuit isn't going to do anything!

My guess with Evans is that his pass pro isn't ready.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not going to blast Bennett until we know the full story. I didn't like the pick at the time though, but could at least understand it if they liked him as a prospect for backup QB.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another player I was screaming for the shitferBrains twins to take back in 2021 and look at him now. Meinerz is a nasty beast just like Steve Avila.
A year later we select Logan Bruss who is a total bust, This is the kind of shit the ShitferBrains twins have been doing nearly since they both arrived. It has accelerated when Snead arrived in 2018.

An entire draft class, Draft class 2019 is not even around anymore since these two useful idiots have been drafting players!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An entire draft class, Draft class 2019 is not even around anymore since these two useful idiots have been drafting players!!

Well, Henderson is back, so that kinda counts?

At the time, I don't believe those picks weren't glaring mistakes, but nothing exciting in any fashion. Rapp was even good for a while, but ultimately faded.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I disagree. At the time of Meinerz, we were attempting to find a a replacement for Austin Corbett who had left in FA. Meinerz, who was brought in for a pre-draft interview could have been the answer, but that was snuffed out with another ridiculous pick.