• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, the Rams lost someone valuable. But what were they going to do, deny the man an opportunity to move up in his career?

Rams weren’t going to do that.

The Lions just made a great hire, and so far, it has paid off.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Lions are bringing in the right kind of players for Campbell to change the environment of decades of losing. Now they may go somewhere in the next three seasons.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides the
yeah, I don't get McVay at all when it comes to these personnel decisions.

Let Blanton and Garrett go, even though the Rams needed blocking and edge rush help.

And rather than stick with what clearly worked better yesterday than against the Bills, McVay will still revert back to his favorites. Why Allen is a favorite is beyond me or anyone else for that matter.

He is just not very smart when it comes to some things, and it is quite baffling.
he sure isn't.... besides the SB victory he's got to be one of the smartest dumb ppl around within the coaching ranks.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who the trainer is on the Rams but there are more muscle strains going on already. Durant and Troy Hill are questionable for the Cards game on Sunday. If they can't go it'll be Rochelle and Kendrick to step in.

The training staff all need to be fired or shown the door. I know injuries are part of the game but damn what kind of conditioning do these guys have that all the RBs are hurt, 1/3 of the line, corners are dropping like flies..

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I don't get McVay at all when it comes to these personnel decisions.

Let Blanton and Garrett go, even though the Rams needed blocking and edge rush help.

And rather than stick with what clearly worked better yesterday than against the Bills, McVay will still revert back to his favorites. Why Allen is a favorite is beyond me or anyone else for that matter.

He is just not very smart when it comes to some things, and it is quite baffling.

You don't get to play Atlanta every week though, and matchups may come into play with some of these decisions (and the related game plan).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Shop, the article is more a dig at McVay than Stafford, because he is the one making personnel decisions and play calling.
Play calling, sure (but that is also what got them a Super Bowl). What passing game personnel decisions are you questioning? Allen over Bobby Trees? I can get with that one.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play calling, sure (but that is also what got them a Super Bowl). What passing game personnel decisions are you questioning? Allen over Bobby Trees? I can get with that one.
It’s not just passing game.

The run game affects the passing game, as does the OL.

They let go their best RB from last season, and continue to trot out injury prone guys Henderson and Akers ( the latter clearly not the same RB since the injury as he has averaged 2.6 ypc since coming back ).

Continuing to start Allen at Center when they clearly have better options ( as evidenced by this weeks game ). Jackson needs to be starting, and he is relegated to BU status all the time.

And yes, Robinson’s route running and blocking is not on the same level as Woods, and that affects the offense as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They let go their best RB from last season, and continue to trot out injury prone guys Henderson and Akers ( the latter clearly not the same RB since the injury as he has averaged 2.6 ypc since coming back ).

Continuing to start Akeem at Center when they clearly have better options ( as evidenced by this weeks game ). Jackson needs to be starting, and he is relegated to BU status all the time.

And yes, Robinson’s route running and blocking is not on the same level as Woods, and that affects the offense as well.

Sure, but in an article supposedly about Stafford, that's not a running game discussion per se.

I'm not ready to base personnel decisions comparing one set of players vs Buffalo and another set of players vs Atlanta. Opposite ends of the defensive landscape there.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Continuing to start Akeem at Center when they clearly have better options ( as evidenced by this weeks game ). Jackson needs to be starting, and he is relegated to BU status all the time.

I think you meant Allen (not Akeem) at Center, ALR. I can fix it for you if you want.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but in an article supposedly about Stafford, that's not a running game discussion per se.

I'm not ready to base personnel decisions comparing one set of players vs Buffalo and another set of players vs Atlanta. Opposite ends of the defensive landscape there.
Absolutely true regarding the different defenses Shop.

But, it’s not like Allen hasn’t been terrible before. He had a decent year last year, but was awful previously.

Shelton looked great at center, and Jackson was solid at guard.

I just don’t see the need to go back to the norm if what you have now is working.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Andy Reid seems to like Rams players. He just poached Benton Whitley off of our PS and Whitley joins Kendall Blanton on the 53-man roster.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, am fed-up with McShit-fer-Brains' obsession with these midget, injury-prone running backs when there sits another big RB, David Johnson as a FA we should sign. WE did not score a TD in the 4th quarter against the Falcons running the ball because our RBs could not penetrate the goal line just 3 yards out because none of them are considered power backs. Johnson is a big back who knows how to score running TDs. They should sign this guy.

Another issue is what is going on with Dixon. He sucks as a punter. Everyone knows it except McShit-fer-Brains. They should bring back Dicker who was released by the Ravens and be done with it. Dicker's average is way better than Dixon's and if Gay should go down, he can double as a kicker.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wouldn't be a big deal if McShit-fer-Brains were doing their due diligence in finding blue-chip O-lineman when they need to find those types of guys in the draft. Yea, it was a good signing because Aboushi is Corbett-like and may eventually start at RG but again, the issue remains the white elephant in the room of which McShit-fer-Brains can't seem to see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, McShit-fer-Brains are filling in their lapse in avoiding O-lineman in the draft by signing Matt Skura, journeyman Center from the Ravens. He played with the Ravens and the Geeants.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of trading or cutting the little turd making room on the active roster for a guy like Whitley, the Rams and McShit-fer-Brains effed-up again and didn't move Whitley to the active roster as the included article suggests and now he is on the Chiefs active roster. After desperately needing more players on the D-Line and the O-line, and RB, these two numbnuts are a step behind and a day late.

Another promising young player is gone and the McShit-fer-Brains just cut Chris Garrett a week or so ago who has since signed with the Vikings. McShit-fer-Brains are going to miss-out on some good talent by not getting help with their roster apparently.