• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if injuries are catching up with him or he is distracted with other off-field pursuits and interests., but we shall see going forward. If SJ76 is right, then we should see the shut-down corner we all have witnessed and have become accustomed to since he has been here.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if injuries are catching up with him or he is distracted with other off-field pursuits and interests., but we shall see going forward. If SJ76 is right, then we should see the shut-down corner we all have witnessed and have become accustomed to since he has been here.
I really hope so Retro.

I hope SJ is right because the Rams desperately need the old Ramsey back because QB's no longer fear him and continue to throw his way.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with the focus now on getting Allen Robinson more involved in the offense and the emergence of McCutcheon as the real deal as Van Jefferson heals, the opportunities for the Little Turd 3.0 (Atwell) to be a major player in the 2022 offense as the third WR target option are dwindling rapidly.

SB Nation just released an article that basically criticizes McShit-fer-Brains for majorly shitting-the-bed with the whiff on Humphreys and taking Atwell instead. Everyone knows this except McShit-fer-Brains obviously.

In fact, the prediction is that Atwell will not be appearing in games as the season goes on and may be traded at the trade deadline (if McShit-fer-Brains has any brains between their collective ears) or released outright to create another roster spot. Turd 3.0 doesn't play STs, so essentially he is a useless piece of dogshit that is a complete bust, ridin' the pines collecting a paycheck.

This will be a long-lived embarrassment and McShit-fer-Brains are hoping to hide from the embarrassment of shitting-the-bed bigtime by just letting the issue die by ignoring it. And voila, McShit-fer-Brains, SHIT-THE-BED bigtime!!

May be next time they will do their due diligence and utilize that Second Round pick to draft a much needed walk-on, rookie, All-Pro Center!!
Let’s hope he does get traded for some OL depth.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or at least more high draft picks, UVA. With the signing of Aboushi we have good depth now except at Center and if that is what you meant by depth you are right.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or at least more high draft picks, UVA. With the signing of Aboushi we have good depth now except at Center and if that is what you meant by depth you are right.
I feel like if we got any picks for him, it’d probably be a day three pick somewhere in that range.
I just think you can’t have too many offensive linemen just in case things go awry or the injury bug strikes. Kind of like pitchers in baseball.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope McShit-fer-Brains understands all that and does the right thing to redeem themselves with a very bad and wasted draft pick that is becoming increasingly clear that the guy is not a legitimate NFL WR on any level.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rash of injuries are beginning to become the norm. Floyd was due. So we are going to see more of Lewis and Hollins and perhaps the Rams will poach Garrett off of the Vikings PS if things keep going in this mode.

Van Jefferson is not healed and he should not be rushed. That is why McCutcheon is going to be playing significant minutes soon.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what pisses me off about this obsession with smallish RBs and WRs that McShit-fer-Brains continue to have. They didn't learn anything with the Atwell debacle so they pull the same stunt in this recent draft by taking another smallish RB who is injury prone in the Fifth Round when there was a rumor they tried to trade-up to the Third Round where they could have taken Dylan Parham a very versatile O-lineman. When they took Williams in the fifth, they failed to get the deal done that would have got them the Third Round where Parham was taken by the Raiders. Parham is starting on the Raiders O-line already.

Even with all that, Williams goes on the IR with now two injuries after not playing a down of NFL Football and who do McShit-fer-Brains sign off of the Cardinals PS? Another smallish RB Ronny Rivers who is now on our PS. WTF is wrong with those two??

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This what pisses me off about this obsession with smallish RBs and WRs that McShit-fer-Brains continue to have. They didn't learn anything with the Atwell debacle so they pull the same stunt in this recent draft by taking another smallish RB who is injury prone in the Fifth Round when there was a rumor they tried to trade-up to the Third Round where they could have taken Dylan Parham a very versatile O-lineman. When they took Williams in the fifth, they failed to get the deal done that would have got them the Third Round where Parham was taken by the Raiders. Parham is starting on the Raiders O-line already.

Even with all that, Williams goes on the IR with now two injuries after not playing a down of NFL Football and who do McShit-fer-Brains sign off of the Cardinals PS? Another smallish RB Ronny Rivers who is now on our PS. WTF is wrong with those two??
tweedle d and tweedle dumb.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely Jermaine! They have been painting themselves into the proverbial corner for sometime and I think their asses are about to hit the wall behind them.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only times we’re the bears, chiefs, and packers were in town because Chicagians could get cheap tickets. Chiefs because it wasn’t a bad drive. The only reason packers fans did so well is because they actually had Winning seasons so Illinois and Missouri bandwagoners would wear there packers gear

I readily remember the Niners fans drowning out the Rams fans during a home game in St Louis.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the proof is in the stats Retro.

The Bills game was not a one-off, it is a continuation of a pattern. And if it continues, the Rams are in trouble, both on the field and financially as they are stuck with him for the next couple years.

They have an out after 2023 season for $11.4M in dead cap.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have an out after 2023 season for $11.4M in dead cap.
still a big hit, but at least gives them an option if his play continues to decline.

He was not great again yesterday, but did come up with the big INT. But he also gave up TD's.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I posted a bunch of post-game articles over on the Falcons Game Thread on the Rams board, ALR. But you are right. One of the articles stated that the Rams and Shit-fer-Brains are going to move Jackson back to the bench and Shelton over to RG when Allen comes back. I made the point there, that the Rams gave-up 0 sacks yesterday and they did pretty well in the run game.

Right now with Jackson at RG and Shelton at Center, the Rams have the best O-line to date and Shit-fer-Brains is going to do something real stupid by putting Allen back at Center, moving Shelton to RG, and benching Jackson. Both Shelton and Jackson did great yesterday and both played very well- Both had 0 sacks given-up.

Instead of moving Allen to back-up or out the door for picks, Shit-fer-Brains is going to put him back at Center in 3-4 weeks. Just STUPID!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I posted a bunch of post-game articles over on the Falcons Game Thread on the Rams board, ALR. But you are right. One of the articles stated that the Rams and Shit-fer-Brains are going to move Jackson back to the bench and Shelton over to RG when Allen comes back. I made the point there, that the Rams gave-up 0 sacks yesterday and they did pretty well in the run game.

Right now with Jackson at RG and Shelton at Center, the Rams have the best O-line to date and Shit-fer-Brains is going to do something real stupid by putting Allen back at Center, moving Shelton to RG, and benching Jackson. Both Shelton and Jackson did great yesterday and both played very well- Both had 0 sacks given-up.

Instead of moving Allen to back-up or out the door for picks, Shit-fer-Brains is going to put him back at Center in 3-4 weeks. Just STUPID!!
yeah, I don't get McVay at all when it comes to these personnel decisions.

Let Blanton and Garrett go, even though the Rams needed blocking and edge rush help.

And rather than stick with what clearly worked better yesterday than against the Bills, McVay will still revert back to his favorites. Why Allen is a favorite is beyond me or anyone else for that matter.

He is just not very smart when it comes to some things, and it is quite baffling.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who the trainer is on the Rams but there are more muscle strains going on already. Durant and Troy Hill are questionable for the Cards game on Sunday. If they can't go it'll be Rochelle and Kendrick to step in.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six personnel moves today. Hill goes on temp IR for four weeks. Strained Groin. Anchrum goes on full-year IR. As expected Aboushi moves to the active roster for O-line depth and may start at RG. They should put Jackson back in at RG. The Rams signed a VanValkenburg DE dude from the Raiders. He goes to the PS. Isom gets released from the Injured Reserve/PS with an injury settlement but I am sure he'll hang around in town and maybe be re-signed later in the season. The Rams also cut the long Snapper Overton brought in to back-up Orzech who screwed-up royally against the Falcons allowing a blocked punt.